Dames & Dimes - Choc Orange Shimmer Massage Bar




When I heard that Dames & Dimes had released some new massage bars, I knew I had to try one straight away. And of course, my first choice was going to be the Choc Orange Shimmer Massage Bar (others are Original, Buttercream Vanilla and Coconut and Lemongrass).


What is it?
Handmade massage bar, rather cutely shaped liked big slabs of chocolate.
Made to relieve dry, parched and itchy skin; improves skin elasticity and can help reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
Naturally sourced mica pigment helps to impart a subtle healthy and shimmering glow on the skin.


Ingredients
Theobroma cacao (organic unrefined cocoa) seed butter, Butyrospermum parkii (organic unrefined shea) utter, Shorea stenoptera (organic illipe) seed butter, Camellia oleifera (organic unrefined camellia) seed oil, Citrus sinensis (organic sweet orange) peel oil, Synthetic fluorphlogopite (mica) CI 77891, CI 77491, Limonene, Linalool, Citral


I've said this before and I'll say it again - Dames & Dimes are THE BEST at creating the perfect chocolate orange scent!
I can guarantee that there won't be a single time when other people fail to comment on its delicious aroma.
I've previously reviewed their Chocolate Orange Cleansing Balm, which has the same delicious scent as the massage bar.


Best used after a bath or shower, snap off a chunk of the massage bar, and let the heat of your skin start to melt the bar into a buttery, silky balm.
The first time I used it, I can't have been very warm as I found the bar was quite solid and didn't melt totally, making it drag slightly on my skin.

But since it's been a bit warmer, it's been melting like a dream! I may even need to be careful when storing it so it doesn't melt in the heat - but so far, it's keeping its shape perfectly.

The bar is great value for money - I've only just finished one chunk after numerous uses.
Absolutely delicious! Just don't be tempted to pop it in your mouth!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Skincare Routine - May

Flower Beauty ~ Light Illusion Foundation ~ First Impressions

Thyme Out Review