A little change of direction...

All of those plans and big ideas I had at the beginning of lock-down and...
well, they didn't amount to much!

Hanging out with the family, sleeping, working (from home), eating, TV, nature, walking, skincare and reading have pretty much been the constants to my lock-down life.
But reading has featured very heavily - so I though I might just start introducing a few posts about reading and books. I'm still keeping this blog primarily as a skincare blog but thought I might try my hand at branching out a bit.


I'm reading the equivalent of a book every two days. I usually have a physical book on the go at all times, but I've turned to Kindle and e-books during the lock-down which is a new thing for me. Not that I'm at all sniffy about e-books but I do prefer the real thing. But I took to Kindle on my iphone much better than I thought I would, so I always have an e-book on the go as well.


This is my current 'To be read' pile. This isn't actually all of them - just the ones I have stacked up beside my bed. The pile has gone down somewhat, but unfortunately, I do keep adding to it! Mostly from charity shops. I miss libraries and charity shops!


Currently Reading



Gallows Rock By Yrsa Sigurdardottir
Reading on Kindle
* Thanks to Hodder & Staughton for a digital reading copy.
To be released: 23 July 2020

Review to follow!

Everything Under: Amazon.co.uk: Johnson, Daisy: 9781910702345: Books

Everything Under by Daisy Johnson
Published by: Jonathan Cape 12 July 2018

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Skincare Routine - May

Flower Beauty ~ Light Illusion Foundation ~ First Impressions

Thyme Out Review