Weekly Make Up Bag #7

There was no way after receiving a Colourpop mini haul in the post, that I'd be able to resist using it straight away, so I admit that I dumped last week's palette on Saturday to start playing with my new Colourpop 'I Think I Love You' palette!
 
 
So here's this week's choice.
A lot of new items, some old faithfuls and things that need using up.
 
* Foundation - Old - L'Oreal True Match - I've kept this in the bag for a second week as it was really working well with my skin last week.
* Concealer - Old - Inglot - This seems to be never-ending and I really need to use it up!
* Powder - Old/Fave - L'Oreal True Match - I didn't get on too well with the MUA loose powder last week - I think I'll stick with pressed powders in the future.
* Contour - Old/Fave - Makeup Revolution Contour Palette - Looks like I'll soon be hitting pan on my most-used contour shade (bottom row, second left).
* Blush - New - Nars Isadora - I bought this special edition Sarah Moon Nars blush on eBay last week and I'm already in love with it.
* Highlighter - New - Elf 'Moonlight Pearls' - Bought this in the January sale and hadn't opened or tried it. It's a really nice subtle shimmer.
* Mascara - Old/Fave - L'Oreal Paradise Extatic - These feels like it may be on the way out.
* Eye Shadows - New - Colourpop 'I Think I Love You' palette and Colourpop pressed shadows in 'paper Crane' and 'Tea Garden'.
There's a little bit of fall-out with the palette, but the mattes are so buttery and the shimmers are richly pigmented -  I love every single shade.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Skincare Routine - May

Flower Beauty ~ Light Illusion Foundation ~ First Impressions

Thyme Out Review