Unboxing ~ Look Fantastic Beauty Box February 2018

It was only to be expected that the February Look Fantastic box was bound to lean heavily towards all things pink, red and romantic for Valentine's Day.
 
A simple design in two-tones of pink and gold lettering.
 
 
 
One of the best things about the Look Fantastic box is that it arrives so early in the month!

 
More pink inside and nestled under the free copy of Elle Magazine and the Look Fantastic box leaflet - first glance shows some great brand names in this month's box.
 
 
Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream
 
One of my favourite skincare brands, I don't think there's ever been an Elemis product I haven't loved. However, this cream is being put to the side for a bit while I work my way through some of my ever-growing moisturiser stash.
 
 
Dr Paw Paw Original Multipurpose Clear Balm
 
I already have a tube of this from another beauty box, but I'm more than happy to have a back-up as I really love this stuff. One of the tips given was to wear a dab of this on your cheekbones as a highlighter - something I'll have to try out. I mostly use this as a quick-fix when I have any dry patches on my face - it's great for soothing and softening without being too greasy.
 
 
Bellapierre Shimmer Roll in Champagne
 
I'm never one to say no to a bit of shimmer. This eye/face and body shimmer is just the sort of colour I'd pick. It's just a little too much on the sparkly side so I probably wouldn't use it on my face or body but it's okay on the eyelids. The roller ball applicator is a bit hit and miss though - you do need to shake it in a downwards motion in order to get the product out but this did lead to inconsistent application though.
 
 
Trifle Cosmetics Sublime Lip Scrub in Sugar Pear
 
This came at a very opportune moment as I was just thinking which lip scrub to buy next. This is also infused with toffee - twinned with the pear, I'm hoping this is going to smell as delicious as it sounds (and work well too - obvs!).
 
 
Caudalie Vinosource SOS Thirst Quenching Serum
 
Caudalie is such a beauty subscription box staple! I have so many Caudalie deluxe samples but have hardly touched any of them yet - no reason, they just get added to my stash and get lost under all the other minis. Apparently, this serum has the ability to revitalise your skin on its own and one of the tips given in the booklet was to try using it as a primer.
 
 
Filorga Meso-Mask
 
So far, this is my favourite item in this month's box.
Billed as a smoothing radiance mask (aren't they all?! ) the tip in the booklet was to try using it as an overnight mask (which I did the first night after receiving the box). I applied quite a light layer as it had a white caste (and I didn't want to distress my husband too much sleeping next to me!) and it sunk into my skin quite quickly so I wasn't really expecting it to have too much effect as a sleeping mask as I didn't use much.
However, in the morning, the first thing I noticed was that my skin really did look radiant.
I quickly grabbed the mask and used it again as a wash-off mask, this time using more product.
This really is a bit of a miraculous instant-results product - it really is a fantastic pick-me-up for your skin and the results are very obvious to see. I'd like to buy a full size version of this, it's absolutely brilliant!
 
 
And there we have it. Another great line-up in this month's box. There was a sneak peak for one of the items in next month's box and it's going to be the Balancing Moisturiser from Omorovicza - excited already!
 
The Look Fantastic Beauty Box costs from £13 per month (if you choose a 12 month subscription) - I pay £15 per month without committing to more than a month at a time. 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Skincare Routine - May

Flower Beauty ~ Light Illusion Foundation ~ First Impressions

Thyme Out Review