The Bubble Workshop




I've missed browsing idly round shops during the lock-down but one of my greatest pleasures is browsing online for little treats.
Sandra, Beauty Balm Blog, ever an inspiration for green beauty buys, recently shared some of her purchases from The Bubble Workshop, so of course, I had to make a little purchase for myself!

They have a gorgeous selection of hand made soap and bath bombs, with a choice of sizes and gift sets.

My package came in a neat little letterbox sized box, so this would make an ideal treat or gift to send to a friend.


I picked up a couple of different soaps to try out, opting for smaller sizes as I prefer smaller, hand-sized bars of soap in the bathroom.

I couldn't resist picking up one of The Bubble Workshop's latest creations - the Galaxy Soap. It's a vegan, cold-pressed soap made with coconut and olive oil to give a great lather. It smells absolutely delicious and is scented with cherry and sandalwood essential oil.

And how cute is this sample size of Cool Watermelon Soap?
Again, made with coconut and olive oil, so lathers up beautifully without being drying.
It has a super fresh watermelon scent - perfect for summer (or this Spring sunshine we're currently enjoying). 
I've seen that they also sell a Watermelon Sugar Scrub Bar, which I'm already eyeing up for my next purchase!

Comments

  1. Thanks for the mention! I loved the watermelon soap x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Skincare Routine - May

Flower Beauty ~ Light Illusion Foundation ~ First Impressions

Thyme Out Review