Mila's Apothecary - Hedgerow Nectar - First Impressions



Mila's Apothecary - Hedgerow Nectar

This was the latest product that I picked up from the fabulous Mila's Apothecary, after falling hard for the Winter Gift Set that I received for Christmas.

The Hedgerow Nectar is a face and body oil blended with cold-pressed strawberry seed oil and hemp seed oil.

The hero ingredient of strawberry seed oil is actually a by product from jam-making which would otherwise go to waste.

Ingredients
Cold-pressed Fragaria Ananassa (strawberry) Seed Oil; Organic and cold-pressed Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil; Organic and cold-pressed Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil;  Organic Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil; Linalool; Geraniol, Citronellol, Limonene - naturally occurring.




Such a luxurious oil which is a real pleasure to use and offers some fabulous hydrating and complexion smoothing results.

It's a lovely deep, rich amber-hued oil.
Rich in essential fatty acids Omegas 3 and 6 as well as  Vitamins A,B,C,E and anti-inflammatory ellegaic acid. It might be winter time, but the Hedgerow Nectar perfectly recalls those heady summer days when the bees are buzzing around the garden and among the hedgerows. There is a definite scent of strawberry - but certainly not overpowering like an artificial strawberry fragrance. It's absolutely gorgeous!

When applied to slightly damp skin, the Hedgerow Nectar applies beautifully, is silky smooth and absorbs nicely too. Instant results are that it leaves your skin feeling well-hydrated, soft and nourished. 
So far, I've just been using this in my evening routine because I've been loving how it feeds my skin overnight. I've definitely noticed a clearer complexion and plump, hydrated skin when I wake up the next morning. I feel that my skin has been looking much clearer and less tired over the past few weeks since I've been using this.



This is yet another supremely gorgeous product from Mila's Apothecary and I certainly look forward to trying a lot more of her products in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Skincare Routine - May

Flower Beauty ~ Light Illusion Foundation ~ First Impressions

Thyme Out Review