Latest in Beauty - February 2020 Picks

February 2020 - The Beauty Crush Edit


The star product in February is the Mac Matte Lipstick in Chili, which is a gorgeous bold Chilli red colour and one that I definitely wanted to try out. This month I opted for six products and also received a free makeup brush and some Mac lipstick samples.

How it works:
 The 'Beauty Novice' is £9.00 for 3 items.
The 'Beauty Enthusiast' Box is £15.00 for 6 items
The 'Beauty Guru' Box is £18.00 for 9 items.
All box prices are inclusive of P+P.



1. Mac Matte Lipstick in Chili
This is a full sized lipstick (3g) in Mac's iconic bullet packaging. The colour is a lovely spicy, brown-red and should suit most skin tones.

2. Oryza Beauty - Velvet Ribbon Lipstick in Japonica
I also picked up another full size lipstick from Oryza Beauty, whose name rings a bell but have never tried this brand before. It's a lovely everyday nude colour - very creamy and moisturising. I feel like this will end up being one of my go-to choices for day to day wear.

3. Klorane - Dry Shampoo With Oat Milk
We're out of dry shampoo at the moment (although my sons use it more than I do). Sandra from Beauty Balm Blog highly rates this, so I thought I'd pick it up and give it a go. This is a full size product at 150ml.

4. Nuxe - Micellar Cleansing Water with Rose Petals
I'm a bit bored with my seemingly never-ending Garnier Micellar Water (also previously a Latest in Beauty pick) and thought that the Nuxe Micellar Water sounded nice. It's a good travel size at 35ml. Smells gorgeous too.

5. Hair Flick - Hair Vitamins 
A jar of 14 hair gummies which promise to not only strengthen and enhance hair growth but are also great for skin and nails too. I'm guessing that 14 days won't be enough to see any major results, but I'd like to try them out.

6. Spectrum - C03 Brush
I've always liked the look of these green brushes from Spectrum. The C03 brush is a tulip powder brush (in travel size) for precision application of powder or foundation.

Also included in the box was a free gift of an Angled Blending Brush from Look Good Feel Better and a card of three Mac lipstick samples.

It's been a couple of months since I last picked up a Latest in Beauty box and I'm pretty happy with my picks this month.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Skincare Routine - May

Flower Beauty ~ Light Illusion Foundation ~ First Impressions

Thyme Out Review