Feel Unique Beauty Kit Sample Service

I'd been using the Feel Unique 'Pick n Mix' Sample service for a good few years. Every month you can pick five samples (usually sachets) for free and you only have to pay the £3.95 shipping fee which is redeemable against (certain) future purchases from Feel Unique.

But Bryanna at The Ecological Blog's #skipthesachet campaign really got me thinking about the waste that comes with these types of sachets and samples that don't come in recyclable packaging. Added to that, I have a huge bag of these sample sachets that I very rarely get round to using, so there's a lot of product accumulation guilt caused by this!

Then I noticed that Feel Unique were offering a new sample service which seemed much more appealing.

The Beauty Kit sample service costs just £12.00 for five deluxe samples, plus a beauty bag and there is the usual £3.95 postage cost which again, is redeemable against future purchases (conditions apply).
Again, you can only use the Beauty Pick sample service once per month, per household.


So, here are my monthly picks:


The samples come in a pale pink and transparent wash/makeup bag.
I enjoyed receiving the first one, but if I'm going to use this service monthly, I would rather be given the choice to skip the bag with future purchases.


Let's take a closer look:


We are Paradoxx - Hangover Hair Elixir (15ml)

Okay, I fully admit to being drawn in by this cute aluminium mini hip-flask packaging!

The We Are Paradoxx Hangover Hair Elixir, Rehydrates tired, hungover-like hair with this 97% natural, life saver elixir.


This luxe oil smooths tell-tale frizz, giving dull and damaged hair a well-needed boost to get you through a long day. Use on towel dried hair as a leave-in treatment or on dry hair for a finishing touch of silkiness and shine.

Key Ingredients:
- Irish Whiskey helps add strength, shine and bounce.
- Argan oil helps to improves condition and texture.
- Coconut oil strengthens.
- Soya oil will leave hair non-greasy while improving moisture retention and shine.

Clean, organic + natural extracts, vegan, perfume + alcohol free, ethical + sustainable, gluten-free, eco-friendly.



Paula's Choice - Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid (10ml)

As I'm currently using (and loving) the Deviant Skincare Gentle Resurfacing Liquid, I picked the Paula's Choice 2% BHA Liquid as a back-up for my stash.
This acid toner contains 2% BHA (Salicylic Acid) and is gentle to be used every day, even twice daily. It's great for removing dead skin cells and helps to diminish white and black heads.


Verso Foaming Cleanser (25ml)

Verso is one of those brands that I probably wouldn't purchase due to the higher price but also a brand that I was interested in trying.

Soothing and purifying gentle foaming cleanser for daily use. This foaming cleanser will purify the skin without disrupting the skin's protective function. It gently removes light make-up and impurities, leaving the skin translucent and clean.

I've already slipped this into my evening routine and I've been really loving it. A non-drying and highly effective, low foam cleanser which leaves my skin super clean, radiant and soft. Would definitely pick another one of these up if they're still available next month.


Slow Ageing Essentials

The star of these samples for me and have already become some of my favourite monthly products.
Again, Slow Ageing products are far too expensive for me to consider purchasing. Even these sample size prices are what I'd usually spend on any other full size item!
I already have a sample of the Slow Ageing Essential Face Essence, so I was eager to try more from the range. Although I'm now kicking myself that I didn't pick up the moisturiser too!
First impressions post to follow soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Skincare Routine - May

Flower Beauty ~ Light Illusion Foundation ~ First Impressions

Thyme Out Review