20/20 Vision Project Finale and a New Panning Project for 2020

Urgh! I've felt so lethargic in the past few weeks and I'm no fan of the New Year as it is.
I need a good project to sink my teeth into and try and myself to gee up a bit at the start of a new decade.

20/20 Vision Project Results

This was a mega 18 month long project that I took part in with a degree of success. What did I learn? That it takes forever to finish up makeup items!
Of the twenty skincare products I chose, I managed to finish all of them.
But of the twenty makeup products I chose, I only managed to finish 12 of them. I de-cluttered another four (Elf Highlighter, Nars Cream Highlighter Stick, Inglot Cream Blusher and MUA Loose Powder). Four remained from this project that I'll be rolling over into the next project (see below).

Twenty Skincare Products - all finished!

Twenty Makeup Products: 12 finished/4 de-cluttered/4 rolled over to new project

Twenty in Twenty Panning Project

My aim for 2020 is to use up twenty of the oldest products in my stash - ten skincare items and ten makeup items. This time I shall be setting a more obtainable goal - I aim to use up the skincare products entirely but with some of the makeup products I'll be happy enough just to hit pan or use those up which are closer to expiry and then not feel so bad about de-cluttering them if I don't completely finish them. 
This project will run until 31st December 2020.





Skincare

1. Nakin - Advanced Cleansing Milk
2. Darphin - Vetiver Essential Oil Mask
3. Cerave - Foaming Facial Wash: This seemingly endless bottle of facial wash has lasted an eternity, despite near- constant use!
4. Evolve Beauty - Daily Defence Mist
5. Hada Labo - Gokujyun Premier Lotion
6. Guiltless Skin - Illume Moisture Serum: This brand has already changed its name since I bought this - it's about to expire.
7. Bravura London - Lactic Acid Peel
8. Joanna Naturals - So Calm Oil: I love this facial oil but the sheer volume of oils in my collection means that I don't use it as regularly as I'd like. It's about to expire.
9. Ziaja - Ano D'Oro Day Cream: Will use up in my swim/gym bag after showering.
10. Neals Yard - Wild Rose Beauty Balm





Makeup

1. Lumene - Instant Glow
2. Innisfree - No Sebum Powder
3. ELF - Peach tinted lip balm : one of the products that I didn't manage to finish up from the 20/20 Vision panning project. My goal is to use up as much as possible and either finish or de-clutter.
4. Tarte - Colada Lipstick: This is a mini, so shouldn't be too hard to finish it!
5. Nars - Orgasm Blusher: Another product that I didn't even manage to pan from the 20/20 Vision project.
6. Colourpop - Super Shock Eye Shadow in 'Bae': I managed to hit pan, but my goal is to finish this year.
7. By Terry - Ombre Blackstar Cream Eyeshadow Stick: Didn't finish during the 20/20 Vision Project but aim to finish this year.
8. Inglot - Black Gel Eyeliner: By far the oldest product in my stash. Use as much as I can then de-clutter.
9. Nars - Laguna Bronzer Cream Stick: Finish or de-clutter.
10. Essence - Eye to Face Palette: Hit pan on the highlighter and blusher pans. I will not be using the eye shadow pans.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Skincare Routine - May

Flower Beauty ~ Light Illusion Foundation ~ First Impressions

Thyme Out Review