The Sign Tribe - Remove and Chill Nail Polish Eraser Cream

 
 
Remove and Chill Nail Polish Eraser Cream
UK availability online at Beauty Mart RRP £14.25
 
Ooh! I'm incredibly excited about this Nail Polish Eraser Cream that I just received as one of my monthly Latest in Beauty box picks (still currently available online).
 
This is an acetone-free nail polish remover in cream form.
NB - Will not remove Gel or Shellac
 
The formulation is infused with an oil complex enriched with macadamia, almond, argan and vitamin E so is much more gentle on the nails and also smells gorgeous.

 
How to use:
1.Apply a thick layer of the cream on your nail plate. Don't rub it in.
 
2. Leave the cream on your nails for 1 minute for every nail polish layer - 3 minutes if you have used a base coat and top coat.
 
3. Massage the cream into your nails and then remove the cream with a dry cotton pad.
 
4. Wash hands after use.


 
This was fairly easy to apply but slightly messy as I felt I needed to spread the cream out over the entire nail plate.
I'm much happier using this acetone-free formula. It smells really good too!
I left the cream for a little over three minutes as the sceptic in me was dubious about it working!

 
It was really easy to remove. I only needed one cotton pad for both hands and the nail polish came off easily without leaving any staining or any sneaky bits of polish clinging to my cuticles.
I was also hugely impressed that my nails felt quite nourished afterwards - usually acetone nail polish really strips the nails of not only nail polish but natural oils too and leaves them really dry and brittle.
 
I'm thinking this would also be really great for clean-up jobs when you've applied your polish a bit messily.
 
Fantastic little product!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Skincare Routine - May

Flower Beauty ~ Light Illusion Foundation ~ First Impressions

Thyme Out Review