Evolve Organic Beauty - Superfood 360 Serum Review

 
 
 Evolve Organic Beauty - Superfood 360 Serum
£1.00 for 5ml sample/£16.00 for 10ml/£38.00 for 30ml BUY HERE
 
* PR - I was sent this product to test in return for an honest review. Links are not affiliated.
 
 What is it?
The Superfood 360 natural face serum is a new anti ageing serum based on Evolve's Age Smarter 360 concept.

  Ageing Smarter is taking care of the skin naturally at every stage of life, working proactively with the body to support graceful ageing. A 360 view of ageing tackles not only fine lines and wrinkles but also age spots, texture and luminosity.

This lightweight serum can be used on all skin types and at any age. This advanced formulation is packed with highly effective natural superfoods which deliver comprehensive skin protection and rejuvenation benefits including improvement in, skin tone, wrinkle depth, texture and luminosity.
(from the website)

 

 
Ingredients:
aqua (water), rosa damascena flower water*, citrus aurantium amara flower water*, glycerin*, hydrolyzed plukenetia volubilis seed extract, caryodendron orinocense seed oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder*, sodium hyaluronate, hydrolyzed lepidium meyenii root, sodium levulinate, lysolecithin, sclerotium gum, sodium dehydroacetate, xanthan gum,  isoamyl laurate, pullulan, sodium anisate, maltodextrin, isoamyl cocoate, silica, sodium benzoate.
*Ingredients from Organic farming

 
 
Scent and Texture:
A creamy/milky coloured viscous serum with a velvety soft texture. The scent is very similar to the signature Evolve Beauty 'Daily Detox' products. Very fresh and clean but with an earthy and slightly nutty undertone.
 
Application:
Apply to clean, dry skin both in your morning and evening routine.
A small pump is enough to cover your face and neck.
I personally use this directly after my toner before any treatment serums.
 
 
 Thoughts

The Superfood 360 Serum is such an immediately soothing, cooling and calming hydrating serum.
I've been using this serum mostly in my evening skincare routine - after my toner and before any acids or treatment serums - although it can be used both morning and night (I'm just trying to eke it out as it's so good!).
For me personally, this hydrating stage in my routine has become an essential. But it's also essential that what product I use fits seamlessly in the routine and plays well with other products. Some hydrating serums can unfortunately leave your skin feeling a little tacky which puts a little kink in the routine - you get a stage that doesn't play as nicely and it has a knock on effect for what follows.
This serum is very well-behaved though!  
Firstly, it's an absolute dream to apply. It's slightly thicker than an essence but not so thick that it veers towards cream or lotion territory. The consistency and results remind me of the Dr Jart Ceramidin Lotion, although this serum is a tiny bit more fluid.
 It absorbs instantly - cooling and soothing as you apply. I particularly love this if my face is feeling hot and tight - either due to excessive wind or cold or after a day outside in the sun.
 
There's a barely-there fresh, slightly nutty scent, which is enough to enhance the ritual but not so much that it jars with other products. I'm all about instant gratification and this serum does not let me down on that score! My skin is instantly plumped, hydrated, soothed and super soft without any residue or tackiness.
 
I'd consider this a pre-serum serum, in that it just sets your skin up perfectly to welcome in other products so that they work with maximum efficacy. That kind of makes it sound like a supporting actor! But this is a powerful little product in it's own right.
I received the smaller sized bottle of the serum, and although I usually really appreciate smaller sizes being available to try, this is one product that I wouldn't hesitate to recommend buying the full size straight away. You're going to want as much of this as you can get!
 
 
  


Comments

  1. I adore Evolve - I've tried so much of their range and never been disappointed yet I don't think! :) this is one I haven't tested for myself yet so glad to hear you like it so much xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're great, aren't they? I love that they sell so many different product size options so that you can try before you commit to full size. But having tried this, I'll definitely be opting for the full size of it - it's gorgeous!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Skincare Routine - May

Flower Beauty ~ Light Illusion Foundation ~ First Impressions

Thyme Out Review