Weekly Makeup Bag #46

Still going reasonably strong with my 'one month one palette' challenge - although at times I'm really wanting the inclusion of a blue-toned shade in the Morphe 35O Nature Glow palette, to compliment the copper shades in the palette!


* Primer - Pixi - Probably going to need a primer this week due to the inclusion of The Ordinary foundation.
* Foundation - The Ordinary - Coverage Foundation -I thought I'd remembered that the last time I used this (probably back in the summer) it hadn't been so bad. But it's actually quite cakey on me and I'm thinking that if it doesn't perform well this week then I might end up de-cluttering it.
* Under Eye Primer - E.L.F
* Under Eye Concealer - Model Co Instant Radiance(not pictured) - after using the Maybelline Age Rewind for a few weeks I can really notice the difference in performance (even after using the E.L.F under eye primer which usually sorts every concealer out) between the Maybelline and this concealer.
* Concealer - Nip + Fab Colour Corrector - It's getting closer to Christmas and my nose is responding by going all Rudolph Red on me! Trying to lessen the red with this green colour corrector.
* Powder - TonyMoly Cats Wink - I've hardly needed to use any powder in the past few weeks, but I'll keep this in rotation in case I need a touch-up.
* Highlighter - Tarte Amazonian Clay in 'Stunner' - I love this beautiful highlighter with the slightly cocoa scent.
* Blusher - Rimmel in 'Pink Rose'
*Contour - Illamasqua Gel Sculpt Contour (not pictured) - Really scraping the ends of this - think it may just last for this week though.
* Mascara - Maybelline Total Temptation - Again, after using some better mascaras in the past few weeks, I'm reminded how 'flicky' this is.
* Eye Shadow Palette - Morphe 35O Nature Glow Palette - I've now used every single pan in the palette and I'm getting to know which ones I prefer and which ones work best.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Skincare Routine - May

Flower Beauty ~ Light Illusion Foundation ~ First Impressions

Thyme Out Review