Weekly Makeup Bag #45

Week two of using my new Morphe 35O Nature Glow palette and not even slightly bored yet!
However, some of the other basics in my weekly makeup bag might feel a bit boring as they're all items I really want to finish off - particularly the Missha BB Cream. I've promised myself that if I finish a couple of foundations/BB Creams then I'll buy some Estee Lauder Doublewear Foundation.

 
* BB Cream - Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream
* Undereye Primer - E.L.F
* Undereye Concealer - Maybelline Age Rewind
* Contour (not pictured) Illamasqua Gel Sculpt Contour
* Highlighter - E.L.F Baked Highlighter in 'Moonlight Pearls'
* Blusher - Nars/Sarah Moon in 'Isadora'. I'm finding this a little too dark for my complexion at the moment, which is a shame as it's a lovely blusher.
* Eyes - Morphe 35O Nature Glow Palette
* Mascara - Ciate Wonderwand
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Skincare Routine - May

Flower Beauty ~ Light Illusion Foundation ~ First Impressions

Thyme Out Review