Unboxing ~ Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box November 2018


The Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box is a monthly subscription service offering a selection of five full/deluxe sample sized natural beauty, skincare and makeup products. 
100% natural, organic, non-toxic, eco-friendly, cruelty free, ethically sourced and often from up and coming British Indie Natural Beauty brands, the products chosen are free from Parabens, Petrochemicals, PEGs (petroleum-based compounds), silicones, Sodium Laureth or Lauryl Sulphate, Phthalates, Propylene Glycol , Synthetic Colours and Fragrances, Triclosan,  Formaldehyde, Toulene, Benzophenone/PABA, Petroleum/Mineral oil, Alcohol,  Urea, PEG, PG/BG, Dioxin, Aluminium, DEET, Camphor, Talc and Carmine.

A monthly subscription costs £21.00 + £3.95 p+p BUY HERE

 
It's all about the Zzzzzzz's with the November theme of  'Sweet Dreams' - which I'm personally delighted about because I also, am ALL ABOUT THE ZZZZZZs!
It's a perfect theme for this time of year when the nights draw in and all you want to do is get cosy, snuggle and semi-hibernate!
 
Let's hit the 'snooze button' ,take a little bit longer and dreamily check out this month's box:
 
 
 
As soon as I lifted the lid I could smell a beautiful scent. 10/10 for instant olfactory gratification!
 Not only do all of the products fit the theme perfectly, but they're all pleasingly colour-co-ordinated too!
I'm already spotting brands I know and love, a brand that I've been wanting to try out and a couple of brand new-to-me names - perfection!
 
 
Butter Bar Soapery - Cornflower & Frankincense Bath Salts
 
Yesssss! I LOVE Butter Bar Soapery proucts. And these Cornflower & Frankincense bath salts could well be my next favourite 'best thing' going on the stunning scent when you open the pretty rose gold lid.
 
 
Ingredients include Epsom Salts, Dead Sea Salts, Goats Milk Powder, Cornflower Petals, Bergamot Oil, Frankincense Oil and English Lavender Oil.
I've gone a bit potty over Frankincense in products recently - I'm loving the scent and as a bonus it's extremely beneficial for your skin - it helps with the regeneration of skin, scar reduction, it can minimise the appearance of large pores, it's an astringent and can help tighten the skin - to name but a few of these benefits.
 
 
Spacemasks - One Spacemask
 It's not surprising that these warming sleep masks have the tag line of 'Interstellar relaxation' - as they really do send you (albeit relatively briefly) into another dimension. I've previously reviewed Spacemasks HERE.
I'll be keeping hold of this for a time when I know I've got to get up at silly-o'clock the next morning.
 
 
Weleda - Lavender Body Oil & Lavender Creamy Body Wash
 
On to a brand that I think we all know and love. Weleda already have quite a large range of different 'flavours' in their skin and body care ranges to choose from and they seem to be adding more and more. I've not tried anything from their Lavender range before, so I'm happy to get the chance to. This duo will be sure to give a pre-bedtime double dose of relaxation - shower or bathe using the creamy body wash and finish off with a relaxing massage using the body oil for a blissed-out night-cap for your skin and senses.
 

 
Celtic Herbal - Sleep Balm
 I've not heard of this Welsh brand before but this Mandarin & Ylang-Ylang scented sleep balm is certainly a scent to remember!
It's a very solid balm, so don't be expecting to dig your finger in and get a big scoop out!
The natural heat of your finger rubbed across the top of the balm is enough to pick up just the right amount of product to rub onto your pulse points, which releases the oils and stunning scent leaving you all calm, rested and chilled out!
 

 
 Check out the Gwidihw - Goody Hoo range for children on their website. It might be aimed at children but I wouldn't mind picking up a tin of their Propolis First Aid Balm for myself!
 
 
 
Yellow Gorse - Herbal Sleep Sachet
I keep seeing Yellow Gorse mentioned on Instagram and have been wanting to try one of their products out.
Included in this month's box is a herbal sleep sachet to pop inside your pillow case to help you get a good night's rest.
 
 
Freshly made with organic herbs including Hops, Chamomile and lavender and infused with frankincense, clary sage and bergamot essential oils. It smells like a big dose of happy! I've been kind enough to slip this in the long bolster pillowcase, right between mine and my husband's pillows so we can both benefit from the sleep sachet.
 
 
Joanna Naturals - So Calm Facial Oil
This was the 'sneak peak' product shown before the box release and although my facial oil stash really does runneth over quite majorly, I still happily fist-pumped the air when I saw that this was going to be in this month's box! I think facial oils are perhaps my biggest bringers of joy and this is one category where too much is never enough!
The 'So Calm' oil is the oil I would have chosen for myself out of the whole range. It contains a soothing and nourishing blend of rice bran oil, Rosehip Oil, Argan Oil, Black Seed Oil, Pomegranate Oil, Comfrey Oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Evening Primrose, Sea Buckthorn pulp and Arctic Black Currant to reduce inflammation and nourish and replenish your skin while reducing redness and any irritation. Perfect for this time of year with all the added environmental stressors. Chamomile, Lavender and Geranium essential oils calm the skin and make it smell delicious too.
 
 
Bespoke Aroma - Lavender Pillow Mist
 
And the final item is from Bespoke Aroma - a brand I've recently had the pleasure of trying out. My pillow is benefitting as much as I am from this month's box what with this Lavender Pillow Mist and the Yellow Gorse Herbal Sleep Sachet! 
I won't be just confining this to pillow use though. The soporific scent of Lavender has such calming and soothing vibes that I've also sprayed this on the sofa and curtains to ensure that an air of calm and tranquillity reigns over our lounge too!
 
 
This really was another fantastic offering this month - with a hugely generous eight products in the box. Bed, bath, body and face have been thoroughly catered for and yet again, I feel truly pampered.
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Skincare Routine - May

Flower Beauty ~ Light Illusion Foundation ~ First Impressions

Thyme Out Review