Weekly Makeup Bag #43

It's Halloween week!
This has absolutely no bearing on my makeup choices - just thought I'd mention it!
Makeup choice-wise this week, it feels like a bit of a 'holding' week. Lots of items I want to use up plus it always feels slightly incoherent when I choose to incorporate my single eye shadows into a weekly makeup bag. But I'm actually looking forward to attempting one-palette-one-month for November and it starts towards the end of this week - so before Thursday, I'll be using the singles and duos in my stash.



* Foundation (Not pictured) - Using up some samples of Estee Lauder Double Wear. When I get through some more of my opened foundations in my stash, I'm pretty sure this is the next foundation I'll buy.
* E.L.F Under Eye Primer
* Under Eye Concealer - Maybelline Age Rewind. I de-cluttered the Ellis Faas concealer from last week as it was far too orange.
* Powder - MUA Stay Matte Loose Powder
* Highlighter - Wet n Wild Megaglo Highlighting Bar - This was such an impulse buy when I was in Seville! It's such a great-looking highlighter in the pan. Luckily it's not as blue/silver/grey as it appears in the pan but a cold gold colour. However, it's pretty chalky so as much as I love the mermaid tail design - it's not one of my favourites to wear.
* Contour - Illamasqua Gel Sculpt Contour.
* Blusher - Essence - Great blusher, lovely shade and even better price - this cost just £1 and it's still one of my favourite blushers.
* Mascara - Benefit Roller Lash - Still trying to finish this off as part of my 20/20 Vision project. I'm nearly there - maybe just this week and it's probably empty.


* Eye Shadows - Singles and Duos - including Colourpop, Kiko, Model's Own, Bellapierre and By Terry.

 
Let's just another moment to appreciate the beauty of the Kiko Water Shadows.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Skincare Routine - May

Flower Beauty ~ Light Illusion Foundation ~ First Impressions

Thyme Out Review