Weekly Makeup Bag #18

 
 
 
* Foundation (not pictured) - Still using up some samples and my own D.I.Y cushion foundation.
* Under eye concealer (not pictured) - Inglot - can't believe how never-ending this tiny tube is!
* Blush - Nars - New Order - I'm always reminded how fantastic Nars blushers are every time I pull one out for inclusion in the weekly make up bag. New Order is a pale lilac with gold shimmer in the pan, which isn't generally something that I'd consider, but this looks just perfect on my skin.
* Highlighter - Sleek - Copperplate Palette - I won this as a review prize last week and have been using it ever since. The bold copper highlighter is 'difficult' to wear as it's so pigmented and striking but the others in the palette are fantastic. However, there is nothing subtle about a Sleek highlighter!
* Contour - Sleek Face Contour Kit in Medium - This came in my Look Fantastic Box. After thinking the shade would be too dark, it's actually great. But again, is highly pigmented so I need to be careful with application!
* Bronzer - E.L.F - Sunkissed Glow
* Powder - TonyMoly - Cat's Wink
* Liquid Eyeliner - Eyeko - Eye Do - I just received this in my Look Fantastic Beauty Box and although I don't usually wear a liquid eyeliner, I really liked how this one applied and wore really well.
* Mascara - Maybelline - Total Temptation - A second week using this. Overall it's a great mascara (not my absolute favourite). It's a little bit too 'flicky' but I'm hoping that might change when it's not so new.
*Eye Shadow Palette - Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro - when in the pan, the shades don't look as good as they actually are (see swatches below). This is another great value palette from Makeup Revolution.
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Skincare Routine - May

Flower Beauty ~ Light Illusion Foundation ~ First Impressions

Thyme Out Review