Weekly Make Up Bag #3

 
For week commencing 22nd January
 
Last week I managed to finish off the E.L.F mascara and introduced the mini Rodial mascara. I was a bit disappointed that the Colourpop 'Weekend Warrior' palette slightly bored me and hardly used any of the lipsticks I picked out for the week. Must try harder with the lippie!
 
 
This week's bag:
 
* Foundation (not pictured) - Still using up the samples! These include Nars and Estee Lauder Double Wear.
 
* Under-Eye Concealer - OLD/ FAVE  Inglot - Third week running for this. This is lasting forever!
 
* Powder - OLD TonyMoly Cats Wink - Third week running for this powder compact too. Still not reached pan.
 
* Contour - FAVE Makeup Revolution - Second week running for this. Most of my contours are in this one palette, so it makes sense to stick with this or a while.
 
* Blush - OLDHardly Used - Lipstick Queen - I picked this up in TK Maxx purely because I wanted to 'own' a Lipstick Queen product! It's a cream blush, which isn't generally a problem, but I find it quite stiff in the pan and not the easiest to apply. Must persevere with this! OLD/FAVE - Essence Blusher - It's hard to go wrong with Essence make up. This blusher was just £1 and remains a favourite.
 
* Highlighter - Hardly Used - Pixi by Petra Glow Booster in White Pearl - If this liquid face illuminator is intended to be worn all over the face, I would find it too blinding for that. So I use as a highlighter in the usual highlighter places. This is such a lovely product, easy to apply and looks great on - not sure why I don't reach for this more often. NEW - Fenty Beauty Kilawatt Highlighter - After wanting this for so long I was disappointed that I didn't fall in love with it as much as I thought I would when I finally got my hands on it. Going to spend some special attention on this and hope that we can reach some kind of happy union.
 
* Lipsticks - Hardly Used - Tarte Rainforest of the Sea mini in Colada OLD - Givenchy mini.
 
*Mascara - OLD Rodial GlamoLash XXL - Mini -sized from a beauty subscription box. Whe I went through all my mascaras last year, this one ticked all the boxes, but it's not one that I'd repurchase so I feel like I'm racing to use this up.
 
* Brows - Hardly Used -Makeup Revolution Brow Pomade - This isn't hardly used because of the brand or that I don't get on with the product - it's hardly used as I rarely use any brow products because my brows are reasonably dark and full anyway.
 
* Eye Shadows - FAVE Colourpop Super Shocks - Pulled out all of my Colourpop singles to use this week. Although I have noticed that I don't have any shade suitable for eye base or below the brow, so I'm going to have to cheat and use something from a palette for that.

 
NEW - Kiko Milano - Isa Arfen Holographic Duos. I only bought these a few weeks ago and haven't used them yet.

 
From L - R:
Top Row: Moonwalk, Head Rush, High Rise
Middle Row: Melrose, Sequin, Bae
Bottom Row: By My Side, I Spy, Prickly Pear
 
Pan Watch: Because the formula of the Super Shock shadows is quite bouncy, it looks like more has been used up than actually has. Most of these are best applied with the pad of your finger. I've also noticed that the colours here look different yet again than they do on the Colourpop website and in real life and actually worn on the eye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Skincare Routine - May

Flower Beauty ~ Light Illusion Foundation ~ First Impressions

Thyme Out Review