Weekly Make Up Bag #2

For week commencing 15th January 2018


So I actually really enjoyed the challenge of sticking to a make up bag of items to use through the week. But ever on to the next - I kept thinking about what I was going to add in the next week's bag. And here it is!
 
* Foundation (not pictured) - Still using up the foundation samples I have lying around.
 
* Concealer - OLD/FAVE Inglot - picking this for a second week running as it really needs to be used up.
 
* Eye Shadow/ Eye Shadow Palettes - Hardly Used - Nyx - Lid Lingerie - I bought this in the latter part of last year and I love it but it just kept getting overlooked with other more pushy/show-offy palettes demanding my attention first! Hardly Used - Colourpop - Weekend Warrior - Bought last summer and again, keeps getting over-looked. There's not as many eye looks that you can do with this one, but the colours are great. NEW/FAVE - KIKO - Water Eyeshadows - erm, yes - those are two new additions from last week! Loving this formula and pigmentation so much so I decided to keep them in this week for a little bit of fancy. However, yet again, the two new ones don't look the same on my eyes as when I swatched them in store. Still loving them though.

* Powder - OLD - TonyMoly Cat's Wink. In for a second week running, but I hardly touched this last week, so it will be a while before I hit pan on this.

* Blusher - OLD - Benefit - Benetint - It's a tiny sample so shouldn't take long to use up, BUT, bright red is perhaps not the look to go through when I have any red patches already on my cheeks! FAVE - Models Own - bought last summer and I love this almond coloured blusher.

* Mascara - OLD - E.L.F - this is so nearly finished, make not even last out the week, so I added it for a second week running.

* Highlighter - Hardly Used/Fave - Models Own Highlighting stick - I didn't really love this when I first bought it, but as soon as I got the hang of blending it correctly, it became one of my favourite highlighters. It often gets overlooked because of the sheer number of highlighters I own. On a side note - I was sooo bored of last week's E.L.F Golden shimmer highlighter by the end of the week. That one may just end up being de-stashed.

*Contour - FAVE -Makeup Revolution - Contour Palette - This is my go-to contour palette choice. It also has a highlighter and a bronzer. Love this, it's just such great value at £8.00 and will probably buy it again if this ever runs out!

* Lipsticks - Hardly Used - Barry M - bought this towards the end of last summer and I don't think I've even worn it yet. It's a lovely deep berry colour though. OLD - TonyMoly - Cherry Lip balm - need to use this up. Hardly used - Buxom - Dolly Lipgloss - used this sample size quite a bit when I first received it, I think it slipped past unnoticed because it's so small. FAVE - Barry M - Matte Me Up Metallic - I love this lip kit, would perhaps say that it's one of my favourite lipsticks, so I should use it more.

Pan Watch!

 
That's an unintentional pan-hit of the Nyx Lid Lingerie - I dropped it soon after getting it and one of the pans smashed! You can't tell from the photo, but one of the contour colours on the Makeup Revolution palette has been heavily used - may hit pan soon on that one. Just mere swatches on the Colourpop though.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Skincare Routine - May

Flower Beauty ~ Light Illusion Foundation ~ First Impressions

Thyme Out Review