Unboxing ~ Look Fantastic Beauty Box January 2018

After the slight disappointment of last month's box, this month's was back to it's usual superior standard I'm glad to say.
 
Although, I just want to go back to last month's box as three of the six items turned out to be items that I really enjoyed using and would repurchase full sizes of - The Figs & Rouge Hydra Activ Day Cream, The Gatineau Melatogenine Aox Probiotics Serum and the Polaar Genuine Lapland Hand Cream
 
 
 
A nice and simple design - cornflower blue lid with a mint green box base.
 
 

On first glance, it all looks pretty exciting! Let's take a closer look.
 

 
MonuSpa  Warming Ginger Bath and Body Oil
I think this is possibly my favourite item in the box. The smell is just gorgeous, very deep and spicy. This is going straight into my gym bag to be enjoyed after a shower after a work out.
 
 
Espa - Pink Hair & Scalp Mud
 
An interesting sounding product. It's a rose paste, so I already know I'm going to love it for it's scent. A leave-in pre-conditioning treatment. I've not ever tried anything like a scalp treatment before, so looking forward to this. One for my husband to try out too, I think.
 
 

Korres - White Tea Fluid Gel Cleaner

Always happy to find Korres in a beauty box (and that's quite often!). I've never smelled a Korres product that I didn't love. My stash of deluxe samples of cleansers is growing, but I do love trying new ones out.

 
Model Co - 3D Lash Primer
 
Australian beauty brand Model Co is another brand that always pops up in beauty subscription boxes but I've never been disappointed with any of their products yet (although I'm not entirely sure it's a brand I'd look to purchase). I haven't got a lash primer and I used it this morning - I didn't notice a mega difference i my lashes, but to be fair, my current mascara is on it's way out, so that may have some bearing on noticing a difference.
 
 
Balance Me - Congested Skin Serum
 
I wasn't overly excited to see this as Balance Me is another subscription box regular and it's a brand that's not really impressed me overly in the past. Still, at least it's a serum - I always have room for a serum.
 
 
Erno Laszlo - White Marble Essence Lotion
 
I have maybe subconsciously left this one till last as Erno Laszlo is one of the brands that triggers me ever so slightly! Having previously had my face ripped apart (only slight exaggeration) by an Erno Laszlo cleansing bar, I am loathe to go anywhere near this brand. However, it's a toner - how much damage can a toner do? Watch this space...
 
 
The Look Fantastic Beauty Box costs from £13 per month (if you choose a 12 month subscription) - I pay £15 per month without committing to more than a month at a time. 

Get your Look Fantastic Box HERE 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Skincare Routine - May

Flower Beauty ~ Light Illusion Foundation ~ First Impressions

Thyme Out Review