Unboxing ~ QVC Tili Box #6



Delighted that it's time for another edition of my favourite beauty box - the QVC Tili (Try it Love it) box.
This is the sixth Tili box - just £20 (inc P+P) for an amazing eleven products (mixture of full and deluxe sample sizes).
 
Buy HERE.
 
Let's take a look inside
 
 
* Nails inc Nail Varnish Full Size - this is a gorgeous exclusive shade called Rose Bellini, just for the Tili Box. You know you're never going to be disappointed with Nails inc, and this stunning metallic rose gold nail varnish is perhaps my favourite item in the box.
 
 
 
 
 
* Red Clay Naturals Miracle Balm by Taya - 30ml.
Glad I looked this one up as I actually thought it was skincare rather than haircare (there are directions on the tub, but the writing is so teeny tiny!). This has raw Maracuja oil in and smells delicious (I'm sure I can smell raspberries).
 
 
 
 
* Pixi Glow Booster in White Pearl (12ml)
I would have been much more excited to see this if I hadn't just received a tube of this recently in another Beauty Box. Nevertheless, a great inclusion.
* Philosophy Purity made simple one-step facial cleanser (30ml)
Gave this a try last night - gentle, pleasant fragrance which leaves your skin soft and clean.
 
 
 * Percy & Reed No Oil Oil (30ml)
A non-greasy hair serum that smoothes and seals, to add shine and softness without weighting down your hair. Always happy to try out a new hair product since this is one area where I tend to stick with whatever is on offer in the High Street at the time.
 
 
 * Erno Laszlo Firmarine Hydrogel Mask
Bit nervous about Erno Laszlo products since my first (and last) testing of the cleansing bar that was in a previous Tili box really tore my face up! However, it's a hydrogel mask (which are usually super-soothing) so I'm thinking "what could possibly go wrong?!"

* Laura Geller Lash Boss Mascara (4ml)
I like that this has one of those spiky brush heads with one sider shorter spikes than the other. This is nice and lengthening but not particularly thickening - so it's okay, but not one of the best I've tried recently.


* Decléor Gommage 1000 Grain Body Exfoliator (50ml)
It's through Tili and other beauty subscription boxes that I've found a true love with Decleor products. This body exfoliator is enriched with grapefruit essential oil, pearl sugar, argan shell, orange peel, plus grape, pineapple and passionfruit acids and apparently is an indulgent scrub which turns into an oil when massaged in and finally turns milky when used with water. Sounds so good!

* Tula Exfoliating Treatment Mask (15ml)
Another brand I've heard of but not yet tried. This exfoliator promises to cleanse and deep clean whilst sloughing away dead skin cells to give you a radiant and glowing complexion.


* Korres Lily Blossom Shower Gel (250ml)
A very generous full size 250ml product. This shower gel smells utterly gorgeous.


* Bio-Extracts Glow Boost (5ml)
This was the item that I was most looking forward to trying out. There was a lot of mention of this brand on Instagram when they first appeared a few months ago. Obviously there were several bloggers who were sent products to test so it seemed to be in everyone's routines at one time. I don't see it mentioned too much recently which could either mean that after the testing period was up, people felt ambivalent about it or that (probably more likely) they went on to try something new.
I like that this can be added to your usual moisturiser, foundation or highlighter, as well as face and neck creams, and face masks, to add radiance to your complexion.
I used it for the first time this morning, mixed in with my moisturiser, so it's too soon to get a real feel for it but it sunk in nicely and I can notice a brightening to my skin. So we'll see how it goes.

So that's it for another box until next time (when? when? please hurry!). Out of the three boxes I've received from Tili so far, this was my least favourite selection but the products and brands are all strong and there's not a single thing in here that I wouldn't at least try out.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Skincare Routine - May

Flower Beauty ~ Light Illusion Foundation ~ First Impressions

Thyme Out Review