Mask n Chill ~ November


 
For the best value Sheet Mask pack - it has to be Mask n Chill. Buy HERE
 
Just $10 (approx. £7.50) for five sheet masks including shipping from Malaysia (super quick shipping too!).

Here's what I received in my November pack:

HelloSkin Jumiso Water Splash Sheet Mask -ultra hydration mask using marine complex.

* SNP Character mask - got to be honest, I don't know who or what this character is!

* Watsons Red Rose calming and softening facial mask - I think Watsons is a department store in Malaysia.

* Mediheal Cacao Ade Mask - To clean pores and refine skin texture. With cacao and coffee extracts - this should be an interesting scent.

* Secret Key - Nature Recipe Mask Pack - Honey - enhances glossiness and targets elasticity.

Which to try out first? I think I'm most intrigued by the Helloskin Jumiso and the Mediheal Cacao Ade masks...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Skincare Routine - May

Flower Beauty ~ Light Illusion Foundation ~ First Impressions

Thyme Out Review