May 2019 Favourites

 
This month's star line up!
 
 
 
 
 
Pure Savvy - The Entire Range! (*PR Products)
 
I was recently sent the entire range of Pure Savvy products to try out and I've been blown away by every single item!
This range has totally revolutionised my skincare routine with it's no-nonsense, highly effective and streamlined approach to skincare.
I'm finding that I've been (shock! horror!) quite dramatically reducing the amounts of products that I'm using in each routine. But with products like these, when you've achieved your skincare goals in much simpler steps, it seems pointless to keep adding more and more steps when the job's already been swiftly taken care of!
 
Several of the products harness the incredible power of snow mushroom as an ingredient. Snow Mushroom (Tremella Fuciformis) is a natural alternative to Hyaluronic Acid but has smaller particles than HA so penetrates the skin more easily. I'm finding that it's also much less tacky than HA - it absorbs better and doesn't leave any tacky or sticky residue. This makes it play better with other layers - again, helping to make my routine much more simple and quicker too.
 
 You can read the first of my reviews for the Pure Savvy range here - featuring the Come Hell or High Water 3-in-1 Micellar Water.
 
 
 
Ayumi - Sandalwood & Ylang Ylang Body Scrub
 
This was a discovery in this month's Love Lula Box.
Ayumi is a certified vegan and cruelty free natural skincare brand inspired by the principles of Ayurveda. They have a fabulous and extensive range of products available at Love Lula. Fantastic value too - every product costs less than £10.
Although this is quite a gentle body scrub it's incredibly creamy and lathers well and makes for a fantastic every day wash and scrub.
But best of all is the scent. As well as Sandalwood and Ylang-Ylang, the scrub also contains Patchouli, Lavender and Ginger which creates the most delicious woody, spicy scent. I'll certainly be trying more from this brand in the future.
 
 
Ku:Tis - Grounded Body Butter
 
This stunning body butter featured in last month's Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box.
This is the first body butter that I've ever tried with this kind of mousse-like, creamy, whipped texture. When applied to the skin, the body butter melts into a silky balm which is intensely nourishing and moisturising. It's an absolute stunner of a product and an absolute joy to use. The sultry, warm spicy scent of Frankincense, Patchouli and Orange is long-lasting yet not too over-powering. This one is a definite keeper.
 
 
 
Zenon Kition - Essential Bliss Shampoo & Conditioner
Buy here

I've recently been trying out several natural shampoos but none have come anywhere close to delivering such results as the Essential Bliss Shampoo and Conditioner from Zenon Kition have!
I'm unfortunately finding out that making the switch to natural hair care, whilst providing me with much cleaner and safer ingredients, hasn't given me the same results that I've come to expect. My hair is often left feeling not completely clean, looks a bit dull and feels less soft.
Not so with this fantastic duo - easy to apply, lathers up nicely, rinses well and thoroughly leaving hair clean and smelling beautiful. The conditioner leaves my hair silky soft, easy to comb through, manageable and with a glorious shine.
Full review here.


 
Alexa Sky Botanicals - Alpine Cellular Complex Brightening Eye Balm
 
After Alexandra, the founder of Alexa Sky Botanicals very kindly sent me a sample of this eye balm I've been using it every morning since receiving it. I knew that this was going to become one of my Holy Grail products so I ordered the full size.
I've never heard of an eye balm before and wasn't sure just what to expect. I think I assumed that a balm would be much heavier to wear under your eyes but in fact, this is the complete opposite!
Just a tiny dab of the balm tapped under each eye every morning has been keeping my under eye area truly hydrated and keeps those fine lines at bay.
Added to that, the balm includes Silica which brightens the under eye area making me look more awake and less puffy and baggy. I've been adding a touch to my cheekbones too for an extra burst of radiance. This balm can be used elsewhere - lips, cuticles, dry patches, split ends etc, but after experiencing such great results on my under eyes after I'd almost given up on finding the perfect eye care, I think I'm going to save this precious stuff for this purpose only.
A full review will follow shortly.
 
* Links are not affiliated.


Comments

  1. Pure Savvy is on my list of brands to check out - their minute mask in particular sounds great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has definitely been my favourite brand discovery of the year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Skincare Routine - May

Flower Beauty ~ Light Illusion Foundation ~ First Impressions

Thyme Out Review