April 2019 ~ Monthly Favourites

April has been another great month of new discoveries - some of the new products that I've tried this month have already become firm and lasting favourites that will always have a place in my collection.
 
 
 
Skin Alchemists - The Humble Warrior Complete Cleansing Oil

The Humble Warrior by Skin Alchemists became one of those products that I loved at first use. Everything about this product is just perfect, from it's elegant yet sexy looking black and gold branding to it's ability to create an intensely pleasurable cleansing experience. I don't know how, but when using this oil cleanser my skin actually tingles with pleasure! This was my favourite product from the March Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box and although for me it's on the pricier side of what I'd usually be happy paying for a product, I don't think I ever want to be without it in the future!
Full review will follow soon.
 
 
 
Orchard View Naturals - Vital Botanical Facial Oil*
 
The Vital Botanical Facial Oil first caught my eye when I saw it on Orchard View Natural's Instagram feed. When I saw that this contained Triple Rose (Chilean Rosehip Oil, Bulgarian Rose Otto and Moroccan Rose Absolute Oils) I was a goner! I absolutely love Rose, both as a scent and as an ingredient.
This is one mighty little oil - multi-functional in use and one that affords instant results. I'm a great fan of facial oils, and have a pretty large collection. But what always surprises me is that every single one of those oils in my collection has something different to offer.
The Vital Botanical Facial Oil is one that I choose when my skin needs a little something extra. It's an indulgent oil, both in texture and scent, and I feel that I get the most out of this when using it alongside my Gua Sha tool (see below) for a nightly facial massage.
Read my full review of this oil here.
 
* I received this as PR in return for an honest review.
 
 
 
Gua Sha Jade Facial Massager
£9.99 from T.K Maxx
 
I've been seeing these simple little stone massage tools pop up everywhere in the last year or so, but they can be incredibly pricey. So when I saw this in T.K Maxx I yoinked it off the stand and into my basket quick smart!
It took me a couple of You Tube videos to work out how best to use it, but once I learned the simple method, it's been something I now use nightly and really enjoy.
I prefer using this with my Orchard View Naturals Vital Botanical Facial Oil for maximum efficacy and enjoyment. After applying the oil, I use the Gua Sha for an instant cooling and relaxing facial massage - it helps really work the facial oil into my skin whilst giving me a great lymphatic drainage workout.
The combination of the Vital Facial Oil and the Gua Sha have already noticeably started to firm my skin, so I'm looking forward to seeing more positive results over a longer period of time.
 
 
Casa Mencarelli - Sole e Mare Sea Buckthorn Serum
 
This stunning, rich and luxurious Sea Buckthorn serum from Casa Mencarelli was a prize in a giveaway hosted jointly by Casa Mencarelli and Omoi Denmark which I was the lucky winner of.
This particular 15ml edition of the Sole e Mare is actually an incredibly limited edition - only two were made and I received one of them!
One of the more opulent serums in my collection, Sole e Mare is an absolute godsend for when my skin is feeling compromised or just for when I feel it needs a little extra TLC.
Full review to follow shortly.
 
 
 
Omoi Denmark
 
The Baobab Balm was the prize in a recent giveway hosted by Casa Mencarelli and Omoi Denmark that I won recently (see above) but Krystele very kindly and generously popped in all of these extras into my parcel. 
I had been lustfully coveting Omoi's most recent product release, the Moringa & Cherry Cleansing Balm and so was delighted to receive a little sample pot to try out.
Stand-out products that I've tried from this gorgeous selection so far have been the Q10 + E Facial Oil mixed with the Plump it Up Facial Cream which makes for a sumptuous night time cocoon for my skin.
Full reviews to follow shortly.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Skincare Routine - May

Flower Beauty ~ Light Illusion Foundation ~ First Impressions

Thyme Out Review