Shopping My Stash ~ Beauty Boxes Revisited ~ Part Two

After writing the post Shopping My Stash - Beauty Boxes Revisited Part One - it really gave me the kick up the bum I needed in prioritising products that I have in my stash that are now a year old.
So I'm now moving on to beauty boxes received in March of last year to see where I'm at with these products. For me, this is a great visual inventory to take stock of what I have in my stash.

March 2019

In March 2019, the Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box had the uplifting Spring theme of 'Awaken'.



Let's see what became of these products:

* Skin Alchemists - The Humble Warrior Complete Cleansing Oil
Perhaps my singular most favourite item that I've ever received in any beauty box! This cleansing oil is so super special that I've done that thing of saving it because it's so nice! I have used it a few times, but at the moment, it's still being hoarded in my stash.
Still about

Unearthd - The Mane Attraction Organic Hair Serum
I started using this when I received it and it is currently still in use. I keep this in my gym bag for using after I've showered. I have to be careful not to use too much or it can make my hair feel a bit crispy. I've gone off this a bit since initially receiving it because of the smell - it does have a rather camphorous scent to it. It didn't help that after applying it to my hair one time in the changing rooms, I heard someone in the next cubicle say "Urgh! Has someone sprayed fly killer??" and I was irritated by that, but, there is a tiny degree of truth in what she said!
Still about

Bespoke Aroma - Uplifting Bath Tea Infusion
I used this at the time of receiving the box. Very lovely it was too!
Used up

The Base Body Co - Coffee & Peppermint Body Scrub
This still remains unopened in my shower. I'm not the greatest fan of coffee body scrubs because of the mess. But I do intend to use this soon.
Still about

Kushboo Soaps - Turmeric and Verbena Soap
Again, I opened and used this at the time of receiving the box. But now I've been reminded how fantastic this soap was! I have a few soaps in 'the queue' but it does remind me that I'd like to buy another Kushboo soap in the future.
Used up

After revisiting this box, I'm not too alarmed at my usage. Two items are still currently in use (although I have to remember not to jealously guard protects that are extra lovely!) but one hasn't even been opened yet!

Check out my Current First and Second Cleansers post to see what I've been using up from my stash.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Skincare Routine - May

Flower Beauty ~ Light Illusion Foundation ~ First Impressions

Thyme Out Review