Boho Vegan Cosmetics - Limited Edition Private Members Club Set



Private Members Club Limited Edition Whipped Body Wash and Whipped Body Butter Set £13.50

Just in time for Christmas and Boho Vegan Cosmetics have released their latest delectable duo - the Private Members Club whipped body butter and whipped body wash.

Scented with Tobacco Leaf, Tonka Bean and Cacao the whips are both a pale rose-chocolate swirled with a creamy latte colour with gold dust sprinkled on top.

As ever, Boho Vegan Cosmetics are spot on with the scent combination. The sweet creamy notes of Cacao and Tonka Bean match the colour and appearance of the butter and wash perfectly. They look and smell like a candy-coloured dream world! But the Tobacco Leaf gives the scent mysterious and brooding Middle Eastern Oud undertones, which for me personally, is my favourite part. This woody, slightly spicy deep scent puts the brakes on it being too sweet. Sweet 'n' sassy but with a veil of sensual spiciness - perfection!

You can order from Boho Vegan Cosmetics via their Facebook Page or their Instagram account. Just message Jackie and she'll send you a current list of products and easy instructions on how to order. She's super friendly and super quick - brilliant customer service.


You might remember how much I loved my first encounter with Boho Vegan Cosmetics via their Date Night Body Butter.
I knew it wouldn't be long before I just had to try more from this fabulous small-batch Indie brand, so when I saw that Jackie had formulated a brand new limited edition body wash and body butter set called 'Private Members Club', I succumbed to its charms very quickly!

I recently featured this gorgeous duo in my Christmas Gift Guide post as these are the types of gifts I would personally love to find under the Christmas tree.

With this set I'm able to enjoy a double dose of this beautiful scent, first with the whipped body wash and following up and sealing it all in with the whipped body butter.


I'm very new to this type of whipped body wash. In fact, my only other experience of this style wash was when  previously sampling some of the Date Night whipped body wash, also from Boho Vegan Cosmetics.
The body wash has the same texture, scent and colouring as the body butter but when a scoop is applied direct to your body or when using with a sponge or net-sponge, it lathers up beautifully and envelops your skin in that glorious Private Members Club scent.
A little of this goes a long way - especially when I smoosh some into my net sponge.

I've noticed that when applying the body butter to my super pale winter skin that it brings a touch of colour to warm my skin tone up a bit. This slightest hint of colour along with the gold dust makes my skin look almost summer-ready. So much healthier rather than that awful so-pale-it's-almost-translucent tinge which comes with hiding away under lots of warm layers!

Yet again I have been absolutely blown away by how long-lasting the scent and the efficacy of the body butter is.
I haven't been able to test the durability to see just how far this would last on my skin as I go swimming/shower every other day so can't avoid washing it off, but I'm talking a full 48 hours of lasting scent and lasting nourishing protection on my skin. After 24 hours, this feels as fresh as when first applied - it really is remarkable! I don't think I've ever used a product with that much noticeable lasting power!


The only down-side? Finding a way to scoop out the product to try and preserve the swirly-whirly pattern for as long as possible!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Skincare Routine - May

Flower Beauty ~ Light Illusion Foundation ~ First Impressions

Thyme Out Review