NorthburN - June Gift of the Month



NorthburN Gift of the Month (June)

50ml Mandarin and Bergamot Reed Diffuser
30ml Room Mist
10 Pack of Wax Melts

How on earth has it taken me so long to get around to buying NorthburN's fabulous monthly deal?! It's fantastic value at just £12 (plus postage) offering 40% savings on the regular price.

I previously tried a NorthburN candle from a Skin Organics Clean Beauty box and found it to have a beautiful long-lasting scent, which burned evenly and lasted for ages. I had always meant to go back and try more.




The Mandarin & Bergamot scent is just my cup of tea. And it's the perfect summer scent with its citrus notes.



I'm so impressed with each of the products in the box and they all ensure that my house is kept smelling sweet and fresh.
I don't often buy wax melts, but these have definitely re-ignited my interest in them. 
I've been using one of the heart-shaped wax melts at a time in the evening and they last for absolutely ages. The scent level is ideal, strong enough to fill the room, but not so strong that they're over-powering.
I love coming downstairs the next morning and still being able to smell the gorgeous Mandarin & Bergamot aroma.



I was in such a rush to get my order in that I totally missed that NortburN offered free sample wax melts from both their Hotel Range and their regular range. I'll definitely be requesting a couple of samples with my next order - the Tobacco, Leather and Bluebell & Bergamot sound incredibly tempting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Skincare Routine - May

Flower Beauty ~ Light Illusion Foundation ~ First Impressions

Thyme Out Review