Birch Lea Soaperie



I was searching on Etsy for soap scrap samples - several soap maker sellers offer these and I love the idea of them - being able to try out different scented soaps and also because I prefer these smaller bars for use in the bathroom.

These soap samples from Birch Lea Soaperie caught my eye, and I was even more delighted when I saw that the seller was from my nearest town, Cromer in North Norfolk.
I love to buy from small businesses, and even more so if they're local.

A stack of five soap samples, weighing 25g each costs £5.50 and you can even choose which scents you'd like to try.
I picked up Cinnamon and Ginger, Rose and Vanilla, Mint and Rosemary, Coconut and Lime and Sweet Birch and Cedarwood.

They smell soooo good! I think my favourite is the Cinnamon and Ginger (also available for £4.50 for a 100g bar).
All soaps are made with natural butters and oils with no added chemicals.


Bergamot and Palmarosa Body Butter

Obviously I couldn't leave it there and so I had a browse throughout the shop and couldn't resist picking up a whipped body butter.
How could I resist the scent combination of Bergamot and Palmarosa - absolutely delicious!

This is a beautifully silken body butter. It's so pretty to look at too - very pale dusky pink, housed in an aluminium lidded pot.
The scent is just how I had hoped - delicately floral-citrus and lingers pleasingly without being too overpowering. It smells like its colour!
This is a light and non-greasy body butter but has a great slip. A pea-sized scoop is enough for one arm. I've actually been loving this to treat the back of my hands, which are currently really dry and crepe-y looking. The body butter keeps them hydrated, soft and soothed.



I'm delighted to have discovered Birch Lea Soaperie and there are several more of their products that I will be trying out in the future. 
I'm loving the sound of their monthly subscription box. For £15.00 (including postage costs) you'll receive at least 3 full-sized products plus a free gift with your first box and 10% discount off all other products at any time. A perfect treat for yourself or would make an ideal gift for friends or family.

Checkout Birch Lea Soaperie here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Skincare Routine - May

Flower Beauty ~ Light Illusion Foundation ~ First Impressions

Thyme Out Review