A Tiny Haul from Earth Basics

After only recently coming across Earth Basics on Social Media I decided to go and have a little browse at their online store to see what they have to offer.

See, here's the thing - I don't actually need anything at the moment, but when has that ever been a reason not to buy?!



Earth Basics offer a lovely range of eco-friendly, recyclable,sustainably sourced, biodegradable and zero-plastic products from brands such as Ku.tis, Beauty Kubes, and Heavenly Organics as well as eco toothbrushes, plasters, cotton buds and cleansing cloths.



Heavenly Organics - Organic Orange, Rose Geranium & Patchouli Body Butter

I wanted to try something from Heavenly Organics and this body butter caught my eye.
It's seriously good value for money and you get a generous 100g glass pot with aluminium lid, so completely recyclable (or reusable).
I thought the scent combination sounded delicious, and I wasn't wrong! What a stunning scent blend.



It has a creamy balm texture and a little goes a long way.
Rich and nourishing, yet absorbs well and doesn't leave a greasy residue, just a lovely silky cocoon over my skin. Dry skin is immediately softened and soothed and the body butter has tremendous lasting power.
Really delighted with this purchase.



Ku.tis - Natural Deodorant - Grapefruit & Mandarin

I have previously tried (and loved) Ku.tis whipped body butter so I thought I'd like to try their natural deodorant as I'm always on the look out for effective natural deodorants.
This is the first natural deodorant I've tried in stick form (I usually buy or make cream deodorants).

I absolutely love the all cardboard recyclable packaging. This is a push-up stick and inside is a solid deodorant. It's nice and firm so keeps its shape well. Easy to apply without dragging and doesn't make my armpits feel at all sticky or moist.
The scent is gorgeous too and keeps me smelling fresh, even after a long, hot, sweaty walk. Great value for money. I'll definitely be trying more of these in the future. The packaging make them ideal for travel too.


Beauty Kubes - Conditioning Hair Mask Cubes (sample)
Full size is £5.99

Earth Basics kindly popped in this sample of Beauty Kubes conditioning hair mask in with my order (3 cubes in the sample).
I've heard a lot about Beauty Kubes but have not yet tried them due to my reticent feelings with solid shampoos from past disastrous experiences.
I've only used one of these so far, so these are just my first impressions - but I was actually pleasantly surprised after first use.
I used one cube, but was worried it wouldn't be enough as I have very thick waist length hair. I've never used anything like this before - you crumble the cube into the palm of your hand and then add a few drops of water till it becomes a thick-ish paste. Then I added to the lengths of my hair (I only ever add conditioner to the lengths of my hair). One cube was enough for good coverage.

I was seriously impressed with how well this worked as a de-tangler, as I usually have a real struggle with knots after washing my hair. I'll need a few more uses to really get a good feel for this product, but it's a definite thumbs up from me after trying them out.

Overall, I've been really impressed with Earth Basics - they have a fab range, brilliant good value prices, great customer service and speedy delivery - everything you want in an online shopping experience. I will be back!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Skincare Routine - May

Flower Beauty ~ Light Illusion Foundation ~ First Impressions

Thyme Out Review