Unboxing - Love Lula Beauty Box December 2019



Love Lula Beauty Box December 2019

The Love Lula Beauty Box is available as a one-off box for £19.95, or on a rolling monthly plan for £14.95 - both of these prices are inclusive of postage and packaging. Other subscription plans are available - Subscribe HERE.

I had actually cancelled my subscription to the Love Lula Box in an attempt to try and reduce the amount of products from piling up in my skincare stash. So I was quite surprised when the December box arrived in the post.
Surprised, but not at all disappointed as I think this is one of the better boxes from the past few months.

This box features four full sized products which have a total value of £47.00. So while not a hugely high value box, the products are all really exciting and I'm looking forward to trying every single one of them.
There's also a 25% discount code which can be redeemed at Love Lula against any of the brands featured in this month's box.

Let's take a closer look:


Walden Natural Perfumes - Live the Life Perfume Oil (10ml)

After seeing so many positive reviews of Walden perfumes I'm excited that I finally get to try this natural perfume brand out for myself.
I actually had to wait several days before being able to smell this perfume oil as a bad cold had robbed me of my sense of smell!
Live the Life has top notes of Bergamot and Orange, middle notes of Tuberose and Sweet Violet and base notes of Sandalwood, Brazilian Rosewood and China Jasmine.
Walden Perfumes are named after Henry David Thoreau's 'Walden', which is part meditation and part handbook for simple living in natural surroundings.
We actually have a copy of this but have yet to read it! That's the next job on my list - I'd like to experience how this perfume oil evokes the mood of the book.


Natura Siberica - Rich Siberian White Body Butter (200ml)

Natura Siberica is a brand who have been on my 'would like to try' list for a while now but this is actually the first product that I've had in my hands.
The botanical ingredients used in Natura Siberica products always sound so alluring! Siberian Cedar and Red Juniper oils improve blood circulation; Siberian Fir Oil rejuvenates and smooths skin; Altai Oblepikha and Arctic Cloudberry oils protect skin from the environment making it soft and enhancing natural glow. And finally, adaptogenic Limonnik Nanai is full of antioxidant properties and is rich in vitamin E and C.
It sounds fab - and whilst I have a stack of other body lotions and butters to use up first, I'm rather looking forward to trying this one out.





Nature's Kitchen - Dark Chocolate Fudge Cleansing Butter Face Mask (100ml)

This was the product that I was most excited to see in this month's box.
The name alone had me 'oohing' with excitement and anticipation and just look at that texture - it looks and smells just like a rich chocolate pudding!
This product is a lot of fun! But it's also quite messy fun! This is definitely a one-face cloth per use type of product as the dark chocolate colouring of the mask/cleanser and the denseness of the product means that it does take a little more effort to remove. It's not one that I'd choose as an everyday cleanser for that reason, but it sure feels like a fun treat to be used once or twice weekly.
This is now the third Nature's Kitchen product that I've received in a Love Lula Beauty Box and I have been hugely impressed with everything I've tried so far. Definitely a brand to keep your eye on.


Balm Balm - Frankincense Deep Cleansing Balm (30ml)

A couple of months ago we received some Balm Balm Cleansing Oil in a Love Lula Box and now this month, it's time to try the solid cleansing balm.
This is a non-emulsifying cleansing balm so will need to be removed with a face cloth, but I never mind that as this is how I like to remove both emulsifying and non-emulsifying cleansing balms. It's quite a simple balm but very effective. Calendula soothes the skin, Frankincense is a great anti-bacterial which is great for mature skins and helps rejuvenate skin and grapefruit is refreshing and astringent.

As mentioned, I have recently cancelled my subscription - or rather more, taken a break to stop product pile-up. But with a box this good, it does make me re-think the cancellation as it's such great value and a good opportunity to try brands that have been on my radar. I wonder how long I'll last till I re-subscribe?!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Skincare Routine - May

Flower Beauty ~ Light Illusion Foundation ~ First Impressions

Thyme Out Review