Unboxing ~ The Naturisimo Vegan Discovery Box




£17.95 - Free Delivery
Now Sold Out!

This is my first ever Naturisimo Discovery Box - they tend to sell out pretty fast due to their amazing picks and great value and I usually miss the boat! I'm so happy that I managed to actually arrive in time for the party this time as this is an incredibly impressive and mouth-watering selection of products!
This exclusive Vegan Edit box has a value of £92.00.

Let's take a closer look at what's inside the box:


Grown Alchemist - Body Cleanser (50ml)

There were several 'brands I'd like to try' in this box and Grown Alchemist is one of those brands.
This body cleanser smells absolutely gorgeous. Scented with Chamomile, Bergamot and Rosewood, this body cleanser promises to leave skin visibly conditioned, nourished and toned.


Indie Lee - Rosehip Cleanser(15ml)

This is the product that I'm most excited to try as Indie Lee has been on my wish list forever!
The Rosehip Cleanser is a gentle and soothing cleanser which is suitable to remove eye makeup . It's suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. Targeting dryness and rough texture, the cleanser will leave skin nourished, calm and protected from the elements.


Boucleme - Curl Cream (100ml)

There are a few hair care products in the box, including the Boucleme Curl Cream. I have poker straight hair so I will be passing this on to a curly friend but it sounds like she's going to love it as it promises to style, define and soften curly hair and I know that she struggles to find good products that work for her hair type.


John Masters Organics - Rose & Apricot Hair Milk (30ml)

The second hair care product from the box is from another brand who I've wanted to try out. This product sounds great for me as it's a leave-in hair milk for dry and damaged hair. Smells delicious too!


Weleda - Rose Tinted Lip Balm (10ml)
This is a super cute inclusion in the box. I definitely have far too many lip balms in my stash, but this is from Weleda and the light rose pink tint is too adorable to ignore!


Antipodes - Divine Face Oil (10ml)
This is another product that first caught my eye. I've only ever tried samples from Antipodes and although this is a mini, 10ml of facial oil will last a good long while.
Beautifully fragranced with Ylang Ylang, Sweet Orange and Jasmine and containing essential fatty acids and antioxidants.
This is a light and non-greasy oil so it should be great for year-round wear.


Sukin - Facial Moisturiser (20ml)
All of the Sukin products I've tried have been from Beauty Box inclusions. I find them to be a good solid brand - no real thrills or drama about their products but they do the job they set out to do. I'm guessing that this will be a reasonable and dependable moisturiser which I'll probably keep in a travel bag as a back-up.


Bellapierre - Mineral Blush Powder in Desert Rose (4g)
I'm always excited to receive new makeup in a beauty box!
On first glance I was worried that this blusher may be a little bright for my usual tastes, but actually it's a really gorgeous subtle colour! It applies really well and is easy to build up if you want a stronger pop of colour. Really loving this!


Nourish - Antioxidant Multitasking Super Balm (15ml)
Nourish is another brand on my 'would like to try' list. And this multi-tasking balm is the product I would have picked for myself. I love a great balm and especially a multi-use balm. The Super Balm can be used as a first cleanser, as a mask or to hydrate and nourish all of those pesky dry skin patches on your body. It's packed full of botanical extracts and natural antioxidants. It has a lovely zingy and fresh citrus scent.


Inika - Vegan Lipstick in 'Naked Kiss' (4.2g)
I've recently received a couple of Inika lip products in Beauty Boxes and it's been my first encounter with this brand. I've not found the lipsticks to be particularly pigmented,long-lasting or the easiest to apply but you cannot fault their ingredients!
This shade is a soft mauve/pink shimmer shade and it's slightly on the too-pale-and-shimmery side of the fence for me. However, because the pigment isn't too strong, this wears like a tinted lip balm, so I'll probably use it as such. It's nourishing properties does make it feel good on the lips.


Terranova - Life Drink Sachet (12g)
In principle, I'm a great fan of food supplements - especially ones that can be added to a smoothie. But in reality, I often buy these and then forget to use them! I currently have quite a collection of supplements in my cupboard that get over-looked until the next time I go on a smoothie spree.
This sachet has an incredibly impressive list of ingredients (far too numerous to mention here) so it would probably be a better buying choice for me to have a multi supplement such as this rather than the single supplements.


Rahua - Omega 9 Hair Mask (10ml)
I've seen a lot of love for Rahua products online so I was excited to get a chance to try some out for myself.
I'm not usually a fan of hair masks and I find that they never quite rinse out entirely and can leave my hair feeling heavy or crispy with residue - unless that's just my poor rinsing skills!
I tried out this sachet straight away and when it came to rinsing, this did actually feel like it was very easy to rinse thoroughly - it certainly didn't feel like I'd left any product behind. However, when my hair dried, I did notice that it was a bit stringy and crispy so there was obviously some product remaining. My hair was lovely and shiny though. But the results weren't favourable enough to make me want to repurchase this.

What an amazing selection of brands to try! And most are in decent sample sizes.
My favourites from this box are the Indie Lee cleanser and the Bellapierre Blush - but I don't think any were disappointing, even the one product that wasn't suitable for me.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Skincare Routine - May

Flower Beauty ~ Light Illusion Foundation ~ First Impressions

Thyme Out Review