Unboxing ~ Love Lula Beauty Box August 2019


The LoveLula Beauty Box is available as a one-off box for £19.95, or on a rolling monthly plan for £14.95 - both of these prices are inclusive of postage and packaging. Other subscription plans are available - Subscribe HERE.

Let's taker a closer look at this month's products:


The August Box featured four full size products and a sample sachet - total value is £61.00

I'll be honest, it would be pretty hard to beat the July box which featured some amazing products, including a Dafna's mini sampler kit in a makeup bag (which I didn't get - kicking myself!!).
But this month's box was still pretty impressive.

As ever, there is a 25% discount code offered to redeem against purchases from any of the brands featured in this month's box.


Madara
Eye Contour Cream (RRP £26)

It seems almost guaranteed that there will be a Madara product in every Love Lula box! I'm not complaining though as Madara are a great brand and I'm always happy to receive their products.
The eye contour cream promises to deeply hydrate and help smooth fine lines; diminishes puffiness, dark circles and signs of fatigue. I'm popping this one in my back-up collection as I'm content with my current eye care routine. But I look forward to trying it out at a later date.


Nature's Kitchen 
Gentle Therapy Rescue Cream (RRP £8.99)

The Rescue Cream is an ideal treatment for dry skin, eczema,psoriasis, dermatitis, sunburn and other skin irritations. Contains evening primrose to help skin retain natural moisture, borage seed oil to reduce inflammation and skin flare-ups and anti-inflammatory tamanu oil.
Definitely one to keep in my handbag for emergencies!



Laidbare 
In Safe Hands Sunflower Hand Cream (RRP £6.99)
This hand cream is currently on offer as one of the Latest in Beauty picks, and I've so often almost chosen it as one of my box selections. Well, now I have it! I'm going to hold this one back for winter use as it does sound a wee bit heavy for me at this time of year.
Sunflower oil is a main ingredient to soothe hard-working hands and with the inclusion of Vitamin C, you can be sure that your hands will be well protected. Apparently it's great for use on the feet too.


Ayumi 
Turmeric & Argan Oil Body Wash Sample
I fell in love with Ayumi products after previously first trying some thanks to an earlier Love Lula Beauty Box. So despite this just being a sachet, I'm happy to see the inclusion of Ayumi. I will most likely use the discount code on a purchase of some Ayumi products.


Inika
Lip Glaze in 'Rosewood' (RRP £18.00)
Inika Lip Glazes can be worn on their own or over your regular lipstick.
As of yet, I've only worn this on its own on my lips. Application is a bit patchy and it's not particularly long lasting. But, it feels intensely comfortable to wear thanks to the inclusion of Vitamin E and keeps my lips feeling soft and hydrated whilst it lasts!


The shade 'Rosewood' is a very wearable browny-pink colour. It has a great shine - almost like a shimmer shade, but isn't at all sticky on the lips. Best of all, my hair doesn't catch and stick to my lips while wearing this - which is the reason why I generally avoid wearing lip glosses!

All in all, this was a great box with a nice mixture of pretty and practical! The Madara Eye Contour cream was the biggest value item and one that I was happy to see. But I think I was actually happiest to receive the Ayumi sample as I've been so impressed with the brand so far and wanted to try more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Skincare Routine - May

Flower Beauty ~ Light Illusion Foundation ~ First Impressions

Thyme Out Review