Unboxing ~ Love Lula Box April 2019

Love Lula are one of the best online retailers for natural products and I've been aware for quite a while that they had a monthly subscription box featuring a mix of skincare, hair and body care and makeup products from brands that they stock on their site. But until now I hadn't subscribed - as ever, it has always been my usual dilemma of 'But I need to use what I have first!' versus 'But there are so many things I want to try!'.

Curiosity outweighed sensible (once again) and I signed up to received April's box.

The LoveLula Beauty Box is available as a one-off box for £19.95, or on a rolling monthly plan for £14.95 - both of these prices are inclusive of postage and packaging. Other subscription plans are available - Subscribe HERE.

Let's take a look at April's box!
 
 
Upon opening the box I was pretty happy with the products. Lots of excited 'ooohs!' rather than disappointed 'ohhhs!'
I was instantly impressed at how many full sized products were included - four full size items and two sample sachets.

 
Let's take a closer look:
 
 
Alteya Organics - Organic Bulgarian Chamomile Water
 £7.20 for 100ml.
 
This is the product that I was most excited to see! I've previously enjoyed products from Alteya Organics and I know that their floral waters are always top quality. I use a floral water for my morning cleanse every morning so I know that this will definitely be put to good use. I haven't ever tried a Chamomile Floral Water before but it sounds perfect for me. Chamomile water is hydrating and soothing; toning and illuminating; can be used to help lighten dark circles under the eyes and can lighten hair and it also soothes and calms the mind and promotes restful sleep.
The Floral Water comes in a spray mist bottle - the spray on the bottle dispenses just the right amount of product if I want to use it as a facial spritz. It doesn't have the most fragrant of scents but with all those multi-uses, I'll happily tolerate the slightly damp hay smell!
 
 

 
Gallinee Probiotic Body Milk
 £28.00 for 200ml.
 
I'd heard of Gallinee before but wasn't actually aware that they are noted for their use of prebiotics, probiotics and Lactic Acid, so this has certainly intrigued me!
The Probiotic Body Milk contains Bogbean and Sweet Almond Oil, combined with a patented Triple Biotic Complex of prebiotics, probiotics and postbiotics to help support the skin’s microbiome.  Apparently, after using the body milk, the skin gains 103% hydration after one hour. This all sounds rather exciting and I'm looking forward to trying it out.

 
Glossworks - Nail Polish in Raspberry Parade
£12.00 for 9ml
 
I love nail polish but I'm currently struggling with keeping my nails in good shape - they keep splitting and breaking so I haven't been able to paint my nails for some time now as they are so shoddy looking. Raspberry Parade is one of Glosswork's new Spring shades and it's a very bold, vivid hot pink. It's not a colour I'd generally gravitate towards and I have a feeling that this would just lay unloved and un-touched in my stash, so I'll be passing this on.

 
Dr Botanicals - Lemon Superfood All-In-One Rescue Butter
£19.50 for 50ml.
 
This is a new product from Dr Botanicals. I'm loving the sound of this Lemon Superfood All-In-One Rescue Butter as it has so many uses. It can be used as a facial moisturiser, as a treatment for ultra-dry areas such as cracked heels, dry elbows and sore lips; and can also be used as a cleansing balm.
It smells fresh and fantastic - ingredients include Lemongrass Oil, Coconut Oil, Almond Oil, Grape Seed Oil and Sea Buckthorn Fruit Oil.
 

 
Kimberly Sayer - Gentle Face Cleanser and Restore Anti-Aging Cream
 25p per sachet.

Excited to get the chance to try out some sample sachets from Kimberley Sayer as this is a brand I've been curious about.  I also think it's pretty cool that Love Lula have a sample selection, where you can choose up to five samples with any purchase over £10. Sample prices start from just 20p!


All in all, I'm pretty delighted with my first ever experience with the Love Lula Beauty Box. It's fantastic value and a great selection of products and brands - bring on next month's box!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Skincare Routine - May

Flower Beauty ~ Light Illusion Foundation ~ First Impressions

Thyme Out Review