Latest in Beauty - April 2019 Picks

 

 
I skipped last month's Latest in Beauty choices, but for April the edit is 'Oh So Natural' which sounded much more promising!
 
As usual, I opted for just three products in my box (with the option to choose one more box within the month at the same price). 
 
Let's have a reminder of how Latest in Beauty Works:
 
The 'Beauty Novice' is £9.00 for 3 items.
The 'Beauty Enthusiast' Box is £15.00 for 6 items
The 'Beauty Guru' Box is £18.00 for 9 items.
All box prices are inclusive of P+P.
 BUY HERE



Here are my three choices:

 
Schmidt's Natural Deodorant - Bergamot & Lime
 
There were four different scents of Schmidt's Deodorant to choose from so it was quite hard to pick a favourite! I had intended to go back and include some more in a second box, but these all sold out very quickly (should have upgraded to a bigger box!!).
Schmidt's Natural Deodorant is 100% Natural and certified vegan. It contains no Aluminium, no Propylene Glycol and no artificial fragrance.
Although I usually make my own natural deodorant, I'll admit that I'm lacking when it comes to getting the essential oil mix right and my deodorant's can sometimes smell a bit weak! The Bergamot & Lime scent is so good - so I'm happy to have this to keep in my swimming bag as this stick form is so much easier (and cleaner) to apply than my handmade cream deodorant.
 
Soaper Duper - Yuzu & Fig Body Butter
This is the second Soaper Duper Body Butter that I've tried out from the Latest in Beauty product selections. The Soaper Duper scent combinations are always phenomenally good; the body butters are reasonably basic but an excellent 'slather it all over' product and the size of the product is always incredibly generous.
 
True Skincare - Clarifying Safflower and Geranium Cleansing Oil
How could I resist the inclusion of a natural cleansing oil? I've yet to try this out, but the ingredients sound great and the bonus is that this is suitable for use on eyes.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Skincare Routine - May

Flower Beauty ~ Light Illusion Foundation ~ First Impressions

Thyme Out Review