Clockface Beauty ~ Enhanced Recovery Body Oil Review


 
Clockface Beauty ~ Enhanced Recovery Body Oil
£25.00 for 30ml BUY HERE 
 
 What is it?
A spray-on post exercise recovery treatment body oil. Formulated with a blend of seven ingredients specifically selected for their recovery and healing properties.
The oil provides immediate cooling and soothing relief; contains natural ingredients which aid in repair and recovery; hydrates, tones and tightens skin without clogging pores and with a scent designed to uplift the mind and soothe away stress and tensions. 
 
Ingredients:
Grapeseed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Pomegranate Seed Oil, Clary Sage Essential Oil, Geranium Rose Essential Oil, Cypress Essential Oil, Rosewood Essential Oil.

 
 Scent and Texture:
This oil contains a blend of two of my most favourite essential oil scents - Clary Sage is an incredibly calming earthy-floral scent and combined with the similarly earthy, but slightly sweeter floral scent of Rose Geranium, this oil smells divine! It's definitely one of my favourite scented body oils in my collection.
The oil is quite pale in colour and light in texture.
 
Application:
I personally choose to use this at night before bed. Because the oil is lightweight, it absorbs quickly which means that I have no need to worry about making my bed sheets oily. I apply this to my lower back, thighs and legs but I've also used it to massage my husband's back, neck and shoulders when he's feeling a bit achey and strained from lifting heavy items.
 
Thoughts:
I'm absolutely convinced that this fabulous oil has definite healing powers!
As mentioned, I apply this to my lower back, thighs and legs before bed as I tend to suffer from Sciatic nerve pain and also restless legs. The combination of massaging the oil into my body plus it's beautifully soothing scent has certainly improved the quality of my night's sleep.
I've previously found that using pain relief such as Ibuprofen for my sciatic nerve pain has been completely ineffectual. Interestingly, I've had better results in soothing my body and mind using the Enhanced Recovery Oil before bed than any over-the-counter pain relief. 

Healing properties aside, this is a superb body oil. As previously mentioned, the scent is exquisitely crafted. I just don't think you can beat a cleverly curated essential oil mix - I've certainly been leaning towards the more natural scents of essential oils as my preferred perfume over an Eau de Toilette or Eau de Parfum in the past few months. I just love how, throughout the day, you'll get little bursts of scents on your skin from body oils and body butters that contain essential oils. It's altogether more subtle, but just as effective and appealing as synthetic scents.
And of course, this body oil does more than soothe my aches and woes, it's a fabulous skin conditioner too. It absorbs beautifully and leaves my skin feeling soft and supple with a long-lasting silkiness. Altogether, it's an incredibly rounded and multi-use oil, with an absolutely glorious scent. It's certainly been one of my favourite discoveries of the year so far.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Skincare Routine - May

Flower Beauty ~ Light Illusion Foundation ~ First Impressions

Thyme Out Review