20/20 Vision Project - Update February 2019

The 20/20 Vision Project is a mega panning project which ends on 31st December 2019. The idea is to finish twenty makeup items and twenty skincare items.
 
I started this project in mid July 2018 - so this update covers almost 6 months of use.
In total I have finished 15 out of 40 products.

Makeup Items



The makeup items, as expected, are taking the longest for me to use up. I still haven't hit pan on any of the products, so I am wondering if I'll get to finish all of these - even with 11 more months of the challenge to go! 5 down - 15 to go!


1. MUA - Matte Perfect Loose Powder - used rarely.
2. TonyMoly - Cats Wink Powder Compact - Used every day - not hit pan yet.

3. Nars - Copacabana Highlighter Cream Stick - Hardly used. This has turned into a bit of a mess! The consistency is like putty so I've almost having to mould it back into a stick shape after use! Starting measurement was 22mm - no change.
4. L'Oreal - Lash Paradise Mascara - FINISHED!
5. Makeup Revolution - Brow Definer  - Used every day. Starting point measurement was 26mm remaining. Current measurement is 16mm remaining.
6. ByTerry - Ombre Blackstar Cream Eyeshadow - Not used too often. Starting point measurement was 25mm remaining. Current measurement is 22mm remaining.
7. Buxom - Dolly Lip Plumper - Used sometimes. This is a tiny bottle, but wearing this makes me remember why I don't like lip glosses - I end up with my hair constantly stuck to my lips!
8. Missha - Under Eye Concealer - FINISHED!
9. Bagsy - Wow Lips - Used quite regularly. Starting point measurement was 15mm remaining. Current measurement is 10mm.
10. Missha BB Cream - used occasionally. Feels like this is nearly empty.
11. L'Oreal - True Match Foundation - Used occasionally.
12. Holika Holika - Gudetama Cushion Foundation - FINISHED!
13. E.L.F - Lip tint in peach - used occasionally.
14. Colourpop Super Shock Shadow in Bae - used sometimes. Small dip has appeared.
15. Inglot - Cream blush - Starting measurement point was 25mm remaining. Current measurement is 15mm.
16. Benefit - Roller Lash  FINISHED!
17. Ciate - Wonderwand Mascara - FINISHED!
18. E.L.F Highlighter - Used occasionally. No pan yet. I'm really starting to dislike this highlighter and if it weren't for this challenge, I would have de-cluttered it by now!
19. Illamasqua - Gel Sculpt Contour - FINISHED!
20. Nars - Orgasm Blusher (Travel Size) - Used occasionally. No pan yet.



Skincare Products



I'm doing much better finishing up the skincare products and I'm hopeful that I'll be able to finish them all within the year. 10 finished - 10 to go!


1. Superdrug - B Micellar Water - FINISHED!
2. CosRx - Low PH Morning Cleanser - Currently using this almost every day in order to finish it off. It's taking ages though!

3. The Body Shop - Drops of Light Peel - Only used once a week so very little product used.
4. Ziaja - Olive Cleansing Milk - FINISHED!
5. Dr Botanicals - Duo Moisturiser - Kept in my swimming bag. I'm not keen on this moisturiser so I only use it after swimming.
6. Milk Makeup - Urban Defence Mask - Not used very often.
7. Superdrug - Naturally Radiant Glycolic Pads - FINISHED!
8. Garnier - Intensive 7 Days Lotion - FINISHED!
9. Sally Hansen - Diamond Strength Nail Hardener - FINISHED!
10. Espa - Hydrating Floral Spa Fresh - FINISHED!
11. Vee Beauty LDN - Lash & Brow Oil -  FINISHED!
12. Pixi - Primer - Starting to use this more often.
13. Ultrasun - 30 SPF for Face - FINISHED!
14. The Ordinary - EUK 134 - Not used very often - I need to integrate it into my morning routine.
15. The Ordinary - Alpha Lipoic Acid - Used once a week.
16. The Ordinary - Resveratrol + Ferulic Acid - Used a couple of times each week.
17. The Ordinary - Caffeine Solution - Used every morning.
18. The Hero Project - Vit C-30 Serum - FINISHED!
19. Garnier - Rosewater Day Cream - FINISHED!
20. Nuxe - Reve de Miel Lip Balm - Used every day. Hit pan but still lots of product left.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Skincare Routine - May

Flower Beauty ~ Light Illusion Foundation ~ First Impressions

Thyme Out Review