Weekly Makeup Bag #50

Getting excited! It's the last week before Christmas!
At the end of last week I tried out some samples of mineral foundation that Annabelle Minerals sent to me. I've never tried a powder foundation before and previously, never even considered them as a viable option - erroneous presumptions on my part again!
The matte powder foundation I tried was AMAZING! I don't think I've ever been so instantly impressed by a foundation. So I ended up making an order from Annabelle Minerals and I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival. Will follow up with a post when they get here and when I've had a chance to play with them.
 
 
* Foundation - Annabelle Minerals Powder Foundation samples
* E.L.F - Under Eye Primer (not pictured)
* Under Eye Concealer - Maybelline Age Rewind
* Contour - Makeup Revolution Contour Palette (not pictured)
 * Highlighter - Fenty Beauty Kilawatt Highlighter
* Blusher - Nars Orgasm
* Mascara - Ciate Wonderwand
* Eyeshadow Palette - Makeup Revolution - Velvet Rose
 
 

 
Here's a closer look at the Makeup Revolution Velvet Rose palette from earlier in the year when I first bought it. This is only the second week that I've gotten round to using it this year! Each day I've been using the horizontal rows (3 pans) - the looks from this are okay, but haven't really blown me away. I'm not a fan of the chunky gold glittery shade (top row, second from left) but the rest of the pans are nicely pigmented and the shimmers are rich and buttery. Lots of fall out though, so I need to remember to tap the brush quite a lot before applying.
 
 
Swatches of the Makeup Revolution Velvet Rose Palette

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Skincare Routine - May

Flower Beauty ~ Light Illusion Foundation ~ First Impressions

Thyme Out Review