Project Use It Up - September

 
 
These are the products that I've chosen to try and finish off this month. Luckily, I don't seem to have any products that are earing the end of their shelf life but I still have plenty of products to use up from my stash.
 
* The Body Shop - Chinese Ginseng and Rice Toner
I want to finish off this (and the Body Shop Vitamin E toner) as I don't think that either are doing too much for my skin. Hydrating? Yes, but not as deeply hydrating as other toners and lotions currently in my stash. I think after I've finished both of these up that I'll go back to The Body Shop Seaweed Toner - which, although not as hydrating, does provide a less astringent tone than my glycolic acid toners. They are both taking a while to use up though, so I'm not confident that I'll finish it off this month as there's still about half a bottle to use.
 
* Decleor - Micellar Oil
Have been using this pretty much consistently for the past two months and it's still not finished. Getting a bit bored with this now!
 
* Superdrug Naturally Radiant - Glycolic Cleansing Pads
Whilst I think that the Superdrug Naturally Radiant Glycolic Toner is my favourite out of all the Glycolic Toners I've tried (including Pixi Glow Tonic and The Ordinary Glycolic Toner) these pads are not as moist as I'd like. I'd much rather stick to the Glycolic toner where I can soak a cotton pad more fully than these ready-soaked pads. About 30 pads still left to use.
 
* Trifle Cosmetics - Sugar Pear Lip Scrub
It's a small sample, but I don't want to over-exfoliate my lips so this didn't get used up last month. There can't be much left in this tube though. I love the smell of the pear - but the taste is not good!
 
* Ultrasun - Face 30 SPF
I don't like using this on my face as it's too greasy under make up. It also smells awful - like mushrooms! I've been using this up on my chest. I also prefer a sun screen with 50 SPF (or certainly higher than 30).
 
* Omorovicza - Rejuvenating Night Cream
Newly opened this month. I don't usually really like night creams as I find them a bit suffocating and heavy. But I really need to clear some of my moisturiser stash.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Skincare Routine - May

Flower Beauty ~ Light Illusion Foundation ~ First Impressions

Thyme Out Review