Project Use It Up - September Results

 
 
I only managed to finish off three of the six chosen products for my September Use it Up project, which was a bit disappointing.
 
I think it's probably safe to say that most of the products that I choose to use up, they're never my absolute favourites. So I won't be looking to re-purchase any of those that I managed to finish.
 
And isn't it strange that once you decide that you want to finish off a product, that you can actually start to actively dislike it?!
 
The Body Shop toner, the Ultrasun Face SPF and the Trifle Lip Scrub will all be rolled forward into next month's 'Use it Up' project. (Groan!!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Skincare Routine - May

Flower Beauty ~ Light Illusion Foundation ~ First Impressions

Thyme Out Review