Project Use It Up - August Results


 
* Decleor - Micellar Oil
This is taking longer than I anticipated to use up. I've been using it pretty exclusively but still have some left so I will be rolling this over into the September selection. I have been missing using cleansing balms - especially when I have my new A. Florence Skincare balm that I'm dying to try! I'm getting bored with this micellar oil now. It does a reasonably good job but I do feel that it has been making my eyes very swimming and a bit sticky after use, so I have taken to using micellar water as an eye makeup remover before using this oil. It's not one to go on a re-purchase list.
 
* Rosewater
This was pretty easy to get through as I've been using it most mornings as a cleanser and also to mix with clay masks. I probably wouldn't repurchase this particular brand but Rosewater is definitely an essential somewhere in my skincare routine.
 
* Espa - Hydrating Floral Spafresh
Because this was such a small sample, this got used up within a matter of days. Wasn't keen on this drying toner so wouldn't repurchase.
 
* Trifle - Pear Lip Scrub
It's a mini size, but I still didn't manage to use this up. I don't feel the need to exfoliate my lips that often and certainly didn't want to use it more frequently just so I could finish this product. Not a huge fan of the taste either!
 
* Niod - Mastic Must
This was a roll-over project from last month and luckily it only took a couple more uses to finish it off as I was starting to dislike this mask! Not going to be a re-purchase.
 
* Samples
Was happy to clear these off from my inventory as it certainly takes the number of moisturisers that I have to use down. Of the samples I used I would definitely think about repurchasing both the Purito moisturisers (once my stash has significantly lessened).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Skincare Routine - May

Flower Beauty ~ Light Illusion Foundation ~ First Impressions

Thyme Out Review