Weekly Makeup Bag #32

It's with great reluctance that I pop my new Revolution Reloaded Velvet Rose palette back into the palette draw!
What an amazing palette - such pretty shades and I was never stumped for a different look to create over the past seven days - I could have done more too, which made me think that I might even keep this in the weekly makeup bag for a second week running - but I absolutely need to share my time between the huge number of eye shadows that I have - and this week it's time for the singles to make an appearance.

This isn't the jazziest of picks - this feels like a week where I might be making some decisions about more de-cluttering.

 
* Vita Liberata Self-Tanning Serum
* Nars - All day Luminous Foundation sample in 'Mont Blanc'
* E.L.F Under Eye Primer
* Maybelline Age Rewind Under Eye Concelaer
* Ilamasqua - Gel Sculpt Contour
* Revolution Gradient Highlighter in 'Rose Quartz Light' (worn as a blush)
* Physician's Formula - PH Matchmaker Bronzer in 'Light Bronze'
* Nars - Copacabana Cream Highlighting Stick
* Benefit - Roller Lash Mascara (mini)
* BBB - Brow Build Gel (mini)
 
 
Eyes
* Laura Geller Crème Glaze Trio in 'Sandy Lagoon' - This was chosen to decide whether or not to de-clutter it and I wore it today and was able to make an instant decision to de-clutter. It's far too shiny and glittery for me and it also didn't last for too long on the lids before sliding about and creasing.
* Kiko Milano - Bright Duo Baked Eyeshadow - This is another possible de-clutter. You can't really make it out in the photo, but it's a shimmery black and shimmery pale lilac - when mixed together they make a fantastic cosmic holographic shimmer which looks great when swatched, but not so good on my eyes!
* Kiko Milano - Water Shadow - Pink and Gold flip. Absolutely love these water shadows - just don't wear them enough because of my choice to rotate my eye shadows.
* Colourpop - Pressed Powder Shadow in 'Paper Crane' and 'Tea Garden'. Super Shadow in 'Bae'.
* By Terry - Ombre Blackstar Cream Eye Shadow
 
Lips
 
 
* Primark - Bronze Lips Gloss Metals  - I picked up a couple of these gloss metals for just £1 each last week. They are surprisingly good! They smell delicious (of coconut) and are intensely pigmented and reasonably long wearing. I picked up a peach/gold and a brown/gold. I'm not usually a fan of lip gloss but these are great - although I have been blotting them too lessen the gloss (as I don't like that feeling on my lips!). My only issue with these is that they are so shiny and pigmented that I feel that they are a bit 'too much' for my comfort zone!
* INC.redible - Glazin Over Intense Colour Lip Glaze in 'Vibes Tribe' This came in my Look Fantastic Beauty Box last week. Again, not a huge fan of glosses, so it's not one that I would have picked out for myself but it's a nice bold red so I'm happy to give it a try.
* E.L.F - Lip Balm Tint in 'Peach' This is one of my 20/20 Vision Project Pan items so I want to make sure I get a lot of use out of this.
* Primark - Colour Intensity Lipstick in 'Dark Pink' Unlike the two Bronze Lips Glosses from Primark, this lipstick doesn't smell or taste nice. But I like the colour enough to tolerate the smell and taste - for the time being!
* Bagsy - Wow Lips - This is going to be in every single weekly makeup bag till I finish it off as part of my 20/20 Vision Project Pan.
* Gosh - Matt in 'Smoothie'
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Skincare Routine - May

Flower Beauty ~ Light Illusion Foundation ~ First Impressions

Thyme Out Review