Weekly Makeup Bag #30

Last week was so bloody hot that I really didn't want to wear much makeup and quite frankly, when I did, it looked very over the top!
So this week, even though the weather is set to be a bit cooler, I'm sticking to the Erborian CC Cream as the only base I'll be wearing (if at all) and some under eye concealer.

 
* Isle of Paradise Self-Tanning Drops
I've been adding these to my moisturiser just once or twice a week.
* Under-eyes - Model Co Instant Radiance Under Eye Concealer (not pictured) - wasn't sure how keen I was about this last week - the colour is slightly orange-y but when used with the E.L.F Under Eye Primer it actually worked really well.
* Face - Erborian CC Crème
* Contour - Illamasqua Gel Sculpt Contour (not pictured)
* Blusher - Nars Orgasm
* Mascara - Ciate Wonderwand
I'm loving this mini mascara and would consider buying a full size in the future.
* Eyes - Urban Decay Naked Heat
 
 
Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette
Lovely to have this on rotation again - it's the perfect summer eye shadow palette!
 
Lipstick Choices

 
It was quite a challenge to wear a lipstick every day last week but I managed it! This week I've chosen lip shades that will go with the Urban Decay Naked Heat colours.
From L-R: Revlon Terra Copper; L'Oreal - Nude Gold Obsession; Rimmel - Heather Shimmer; E.L.F - Nicely Nude
 
 
Model's Own - Holochrome Lipgloss
 
 
INC:redible - Jelly Shot in 'Ex Revenge' (seriously, what is up with some lipstick names??!!)
 
 
 
Not swatched INC:redible Jelly Shot - clear lip gloss. 

 
Last Week's De-clutters
 
 
I chose both of these lip tints for last week's lipstick choices to see which one I wanted to keep and ended up getting rid of both of them. They just make me look like the inside of my lips are stained - not a great look. Still, at least it takes the lipstick hoard down by two!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Skincare Routine - May

Flower Beauty ~ Light Illusion Foundation ~ First Impressions

Thyme Out Review