Weekly Makeup Bag #29

Some of last week's makeup choices felt like they were bordering on 'duty' ov
er joy, so I really wanted to pep up my choices for this week!
Certainly picking eye shadow singles for last week felt quite boring and I have been re-considering some of my Colourpop Super Shock choices - several of them were 'how exactly am I supposed to wear this?' shades. It makes me realise that I much prefer a palette over singles - so this week, it's not one palette I've chosen but two - both of my build-your-own Obsession palettes are featured.
I enjoyed the 7 days - 7 lipsticks challenge I set myself and was excited to choose seven for this week too.
 
 
* Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream - It's so hot this week that I don't think I'll be wearing much makeup - especially as I intend to be at the beach and swimming in the sea a lot. I've also added the Obsession Foundation Darkener to mix with this BB Cream, as it's too pale on its own for summer.
* Under-Eye Concealer - Model Co Instant Radiance
* E.L.F Under-Eye Primer - I've been loving this under-eye primer. On a good day, it's good enough to wear on its own as it has a brightening effect. But it's also made any under-eye concealer wear better without caking or settling into fine lines.
* Isle of Paradise - Self-Tanning Face Drops
* MUA - Matte Perfect Loose Powder
* Nars - Copacabana Cream Highlighting Stick
* Contour - I'll be using the contour pan from my Obsession palette.
* Blush/Bronzer - E.L.F 'Fiji' bronzer and blusher duo and also my Nars - Orgasm.
* Mascara - Ciate Wonderwand
 
* Eye Shadow Palette(s) - Obsession Makeup Build Your Own Palette


 
Lipsticks
* L'Oreal Matte Lip Paint in 'Babe In'.
* Pony Effect - Lip Tint
* Peripera Peri's Ink
* Nyx - 'Tea Rose'
* Tarte - Mini in 'Colada'
* Givenchy - Mini
* Bagsy - Wow Lips Chubby Crayon (keeping this in so I can use it up for my 20/20 Vision Project).
 
 
Swatches
 
 
I decided to add both of the lip tints/stains that I have this week because I don't think I've picked either of them up since I first got them! The Peripera Peri's Tint has already been de-cluttered after I tried it again. It seems to tint the inside of my lips and not so much on my lips - making me look like I've been eating a strawberry ice lolly! The Pony Effect red lip tint looks a bit richer, but I do remember that it was very bold on me and even though I do like a red lip - I'm not used to it!
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Skincare Routine - May

Flower Beauty ~ Light Illusion Foundation ~ First Impressions

Thyme Out Review