Summer Sales Mini Haul - Obsession

 
It's Summer Sales time and whilst I've been trying to avert my eyes, some of these sales have been too good to pass by.
 
Makeup Revolution have a sale where some items have up to 70% off. This sale has been on for a while, and some of the really good deals have now sold out - but there are still lots of items still available.
 
I headed straight for the Obsession Makeup section. Obsession have the most amazing eye shadow pans that you can choose to build your own palette with. These are only £2 each when full price, but with most of the single eye shadow pans being knocked down to 60p; the lip stick pans also being 60p (I think the Highlighters and Contours were only 60p too) and blush pans being reduced to 90p. I picked up another of the large rose gold empty palettes for just £2.40 (usually £8) and started filling!
 
 
 
I also picked up another large empty magnetic palette (I think this was just £3) and some Obsession foundation darkener (£1.80) as I have quite a few foundations that are just a tad too light for me.

 
I already knew that the quality of the single eye shadow pans is really good - very buttery and pigmented. But I was surprised just how pigmented the blushers were too. I only picked up one shade - lots of the other blushers were already sold out by the time I got there!
I've only quickly swatched the lipstick pans, and they don't seem quite as impressive as the eye shadows or blushes - quite weak in colour, they seem more like tinted lip balms. I also picked up a contour powder pan but haven't tried that yet.
 
Here's my two finished and full Obsession build-your-own palettes:







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Skincare Routine - May

Flower Beauty ~ Light Illusion Foundation ~ First Impressions

Thyme Out Review