Weekly Makeup Bag #25

 
 


A reasonably pared-back summer weekly makeup bag for me this week!
 
The sun is shining - which always makes you look a bit better and my skin seems to be in great condition at the moment, meaning that I'm happier to wear less coverage!
 
* Foundation/CC Cream - It Cosmetics - Your Skin But Better CC+
This was a surprise delivery last week. I'd been on the QVC wait-list for this shade for ages and just assumed that it wasn't going to become available. So it was a lovely surprise when it turned up and it's absolutely perfect for this time of year. Quick and easy to apply; gives a lovely light (although it's supposed to be full) natural coverage and lasts and looks good all day. I also don't need a separate primer with this cream.
 
* Missha - Under-Eye Brightener
I've kept this in from last week as it really worked well for me. Easy to blend and doesn't collect in my lines and creases.
 
* Powder - Innisfree - No Sebum Mineral Powder
Now that I've figured out how to get at the powder (knock it through the sifter into the lid and apply using a large powder brush) this is working wonders!
 
* Contour - Illamasqua - Gel Sculpt Contour
It's going to be a hot week so this cooling gel contour is ideal.
 
* Blusher/Bronzer/Highlighter - Makeup Revolution Golden Sugar Blush Palette
 
 
This great value palette contains highlighters, baked merged bronzers, baked blushes AND matte bronzer pans, so I'm keeping it simple and just using the one palette.
However, I'd forgotten just how pigmented this was - I'm going to have to remember to apply lightly as the bronzer came on a bit too strong and the highlighter was blinding!
 
* Mascara - Benefit Roller Lash
Really enjoyed using this mascara last week so I kept it in for this week too.
 
* Eyeshadow Palette - Colourpop - I think I Love You
 
 
I've also kept my Morphe 35T palette handy in case I wanted something a bit more basic, but it's nice to use this again (last made an appearance in week 7!).
 
* Lipsticks
Still keeping the Bagsy - Wow Lips Chubby Stick in the bag as I'm working through it quite nicely and am challenging myself to see if I can use it up completely. I also pulled out L'Oreal Color Riche in 'Beige a Nu' for a nice summery nude.
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Skincare Routine - May

Flower Beauty ~ Light Illusion Foundation ~ First Impressions

Thyme Out Review