Morning Skincare Routine for Glowing Skin

 
 
 
I don't want to jinx it but my skin has been looking pretty okay recently.
This is what I have been using in the mornings to achieve that healthy summer natural glow (which means I can stick to wearing BB and CC Creams rather than full-on foundation!)
 
 
This is a post-swim, post-cleanse routine:
 
* The Ordinary - Glycolic Toner
I've been using this a lot recently to try and finish it up. I used to think that the 7% Glycolic acid was just a little too harsh for my skin, but this time around, it's not been as irritating.
 
 
* May Coop - Morning Dew Mist
This was a T.K Maxx bargain find! This mist has the most delicious scent. I can't figure out what it reminds me of, but it's made of Acer Maple Water - maybe that's the scent? It has a nice, reasonably fine spray mister and it absorbs nicely into my skin with minimal tackiness.
 
 
* Bielenda Dr Medica - Capillaries Serum
The one product that I will use, without fail, every morning. This lovely runny but slightly viscous clear serum sinks in so well and freshens and brightens my face in the morning, reducing any redness.
 
 
* ValJean Labs - Niacinamide & Zinc Facial Serum
Another T.K Maxx find. This Niacinamide serum works well in my routine. It layers well with other products and doesn't leave any tackiness.
 
 
The Ordinary - Agireline Solution 10%
For my eye area. Nicely hydrating and keeps the fine lines at bay.
 
 
Dr Botanicals - Moroccan Rose Superfood Facial Oil
This ultra light facial oil is great for morning use. It has the most gorgeous rose scent and gives great glow!
 
SK-II - Cellumination Cream EX
My most recent T.K Maxx find. This gentle illuminating moisturiser has an almost pearlescent sheen to it. It visibly brightens my skin, leaving it feeling hydrated, soft and glowing.
 
Biore - UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF 50+
The holy grail of sun protection. I wear this without fail every day. It also works wonders as a primer before makeup too.
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Skincare Routine - May

Flower Beauty ~ Light Illusion Foundation ~ First Impressions

Thyme Out Review