Obsession Makeup London - Build Your Own Palette

 
I was browsing the make up in Boots as there currently is a 3 for 2 offer on most make up. 
I've seen the Obsession Makeup London stand before but not really paid it too much attention, but with a particular eye look in mind (dark brown and copper), I noticed that they had some really interesting metallic shades so I decided to do a bit of swatching.
 
 


Then I noticed the price - most of the pans were just £2 each - which would mean that you could get three pans for just £4 with the current offer.
 
 
Obsession Makeup London is part of the Tam Beauty group (Makeup Revolution, I Heart Makeup, Freedom etc) and you can tell this as soon as you see the packaging and the whole vibe of the make up on offer. But it threw me a bit as I always associate the Tam Beauty Brands with Superdrug rather than Boots.
 
 
So, on to the swatching!
 
There's a great colour choice and my god! These eye shadows are so pigmented and buttery - a real treat to use.
 
Also available in this pan format are highlighters, brow duos, blush, lipstick, strobe cremes and contours - so you could very easily fill a palette and have all you need (bar the foundation and mascara) in one palette.
 
 
There are three types of empty palettes to choose from with various casing colour choices (metallic or matte coloured). The six pan palette costs just £4.00; the 8 pan palette costs £6.00 and the largest 12 pan palette is £8.00.
 
I was so impressed with the range that I bought the largest palette.
 
 
I picked 8 eye shadows in all the warm metallic and matte shades I love. I did leave four pans empty in the palette as I wanted to go and see what other options there were online as Boots only had a stand (rather than a whole display).
 
You can currently buy Obsession Makeup London online and in store at Boots as part of their 3 for 2 offer.
The entire range is also available online at Tam Beauty - but strangely, some of the prices differ between Boots and Tam Beauty.
 
Wish List to finish off my palette!
 
Blush in 'Fancy'
 
Contour Powder in 'Medium'
 
Lipstick in 'Apricot'
 
 

Brow Duo in 'Dark Brown'
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Skincare Routine - May

Flower Beauty ~ Light Illusion Foundation ~ First Impressions

Thyme Out Review