Mask n Chill

I do love a good sheet masking session and aim to use at least three masks a week if I can.
Sheet masks are probably the first entry for most people into the world of Asian beauty, although they are becoming more popular with western brands too.

Recently, through Instagram (where else?!) I heard about two Instagrammers that have set up their own non-subscription mask bundle service. They are called Mask n Chill and their deal seemed too good to be true!

Five top quality sheet masks, shipped from Malaysia for free for just $10!

 
I placed my order late last Tuesday evening and received these masks from Malaysia in under a week!
I think their initial collection may well be sold out but I will definitely be ordering from them again - BUY HERE at Mask N Chill
 
The selection:
1. My Beauty Diary Yoghurt mask
2. VProve Soy Bean Phyto Therapy Mask - I'm guessing the fella on the front is a KPop star! Soy Bean is a great anti-ageing ingredient and promotes collagen production.
 
 
3. Loverecipe Paprika Mask - this is the one I'm most excited to try. I've not heard of Paprika as a skincare ingredient before but apparently Paprika is a vasodilator which means that it causes blood vessels to expand and boost blood circulation for a healthy, glowing complexion. It is also high in anti-oxidants and Vitamin C.
 
 
4. Bonvivant Botanical Mask Pack - with adenosine and acai berry
 
 
5. Etude House - Snail Mask
 
 
 
 

Comments

  1. Ooh this subscription sounds really lovely!! I'm very intrigued to hear your thoughts on the paprika mask, I've never heard of that being used either but it sounds great. Also really keen (and a bit scared) to try a snail face mask. Slowly but surely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried the Paprika last night and was pretty pleased with the results! Most sheet masks don't seem to do too much but I just love the ritual and relaxation of sheetmasking. However, the Paprika (despite the odd, slightly vinegary smell) made my skin noticeably more radiant - so that's a plus!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Skincare Routine - May

Flower Beauty ~ Light Illusion Foundation ~ First Impressions

Thyme Out Review