Unboxing - Latest in Beauty

Although I don't subscribe to it monthly, I still have a lot of love for Latest in Beauty when my interest in other beauty subscription boxes has seriously waned.
Every so often I'll check out the new products they add and when it looks like a good line-up, I'll go in and order.
But I received an email from Latest in Beauty offering 30% off as an enticement because I hadn't ordered in a while, and that offer was too good to miss.
Again, I opted for the 'Beauty Guru' option of 9 products with free postage (usually £18.00).
 
 
Loving the blue and turquoise colour scheme.
 
 
Peeking! (Which is a bit pointless since I chose the items myself!)
 
 
The full reveal
 
So, What's in the box?

SOURCE
 
 
1. 111 Skin Cellulose Facial Treatment Mask - (Buy HERE - 5 masks for £85.00)
When I showed this booty off on Instagram someone told me that they also loved these masks but that they were 5 for £85!! So I'm immediately all 'Woah! I'd best save this for a special occasion'. And then I realised that Saturday night mask 'n' telly night is a special enough occasion for me so I used it that evening (hence the stock photo).
This is one of two best ever sheet masks I've ever experienced (the second I will be reviewing shortly).
With stellar ingredients such as Arbutin, Centella Asiatica and Silk Amino Acids, the serum is relatively odourless and quite runny in the pack (and there was such a generous amount leftover too) but when you put the mask on, it felt quite rich and creamy, so I'm guessing the mask material made it feel this way. I left the mask on for about 40 minutes and instantly noticed some amazing results - namely the glow!
The glow remained the next day, so much so that I was comfortable enough to meet friends with no make up on. I will definitely be trying this mask again, although there's no way I could justify spending that much money, I'll definitely add it into my Latest in Beauty subscription.


2. Oskia Renaissance Mask (Buy full size - £49.50 per 50ml)
This is the second time I've chosen this fabulous mask from Latest in Beauty.

3. Omorovicza Deep Cleansing Mask (Buy full size - £60 per 50ml)
and
4. Omorovicza Rejuvenating Night Cream (Buy full size - £110 per 50ml)
I haven't opened any of these yet, but if ever there's a chance to get hold of Omorovicza I will grab it with both hands. I love it, but at those prices, it's again not something I could justify spending that much money on.



5. Maria Nila - Luminous Colour Masque (Full size - Buy Here - Euro 24.00 for 250ml)
A very generous full size product from Maria Nila (Stockholm). I haven't yet tried this but I am purposefully trying to step up my hair care game. Plus it's from Sweden and I'm a complete Scandi-phile!



6. Bourjois 12hr Aqua Blush in Berry Nice (Buy here - Full size £8.99 for 10ml)
Another full size product. I initially thought this might be a bit too doll-pink for me, but it's actually really subtle if used sparingly (the above swatch is just to show the colour - it blends in much, much more subtley than that!). I love this type of pump action packaging too - although you need to be careful to not be too heavy handed. More of a colour I'd wear in winter when I'm a lot paler.


7. Elizabeth Arden Advanced Ceramide Capsules (buy here - full size £39 for 30 capsules)

Oh great! Yet another higher-end priced item for me to fall in love with! In the box was a little tube of a weeks worth of capsules. I've used two and I really love everything about the serum already. I'm guessing my next moth's Latest in Beauty box might just be repeat products for me...

 
8. Bee Good Honey & Propolis Cream Cleanser (Buy Here - Travel Size £4.95 30 ml)
 
I received the 30ml travel size which came with a mini muslin cloth. I used this for a few nights and it's a really nice cleanser - the cloth is a little rough though. However, it's 'nice' but nothing too special to make me want to repurchase.


9. Weleda Skin Food (Buy here - £10.95 for 75ml)

I've heard a lot about Skin Food. However, at the moment I'm not suffering from dry skin so I'll probably reach for this in colder weather. It has a lovely scent (ingredients include viola, calendula and chamomile) but is beeswax based, so is a very rich emollient (as it's intended to be).

You can subscribe to Latest in Beauty here - with three options for subscription.
The Beauty Novice - 3 items per month for £9.00 (free delivery)
The Beauty Enthusiast - 6 items per month for £15.00 (free delivery)
The Beauty Guru - 9 items per months for £18.00 (free delivery).
They do introduce a new product every day, so it's worth checking back regularly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Skincare Routine - May

Flower Beauty ~ Light Illusion Foundation ~ First Impressions

Thyme Out Review