Ceremoniie Everyday Sheet Mask Reveiw


It's been a great couple of weeks for trying out new sheet masks.
So far I've only ever used sheet masks in the evening as that's when I have the most time for my skincare routine and relaxing with a sheet mask is one of my favourite parts of a routine.
But when I was sent this mask to try from Cosmic Beauty, who are a UK-based Kbeauty online shop, I thought I'd give it a go when I had some time to spare after my post-gym shower.
 
Ceremoniie is a German brand who I'd never heard of before, so I really didn't know what to expect from this mask as I hadn't seen any reviews.
 
Fit and Scent:
Totally odourless scent with a slightly viscous serum. The fit was initially good but it did wrinkle up a bit when wearing. I wore this for the suggested 30 minutes. I do usually like to wear a mask for as long as I can, if it's still serum-soaked then I'll happily wear one for up to an hour. However, this mask felt like it was 'done' by 30 minutes.
Unlike most Asian sheet masks, there wasn't much serum left over in the pack.
 
Ingredients:
AQUA, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, TREHALOSE, PEG-60 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, BENZYL GLYCOL, SODIUM CARBOMER, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, ALLANTOIN, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, AVENA SATIVA (OAT) KERNEL PROTEIN, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, OAT AMINO ACIDS, XANTHAN GUM, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, RASPBERRY KETONE, GALACTOMYCES FERMENT FILTRATE, CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT, DISODIUM EDTA, ISOLEUCINE, LEUCINE, LYSINE, THREONINE, VALINE, PARFUM, PHENOXYETHANOL, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CASTANEA CRENATA (CHESTNUT) SHELL EXTRACT, DIOSPYROS KAKI LEAF EXTRACT, OPUNTIA FICUS-INDICA FRUIT EXTRACT, PUERARIA LOBATA ROOT EXTRACT, SOY ISOFLAVONES, ANGELICA POLYMORPHA SINENSIS ROOT EXTRACT, CIMICIFUGA RACEMOSA ROOT EXTRACT, POLYGONUM CUSPIDATUM ROOT EXTRACT, PUERARIA MIRIFICA ROOT EXTRACT, PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT, TRIFOLIUM PRATENSE (CLOVER) FLOWER EXTRACT
 
 
Thoughts:
As soon as I took the mask off I had to do a double-take when I looked in the mirror! The glow was out of this world!
It took an entire hour for this to dry down, which in the day time would usually be a real problem if you had somewhere to be, but luckily on the day I tried the mask I was pretty much working from home so I had time.
My skin was so hydrated and feeling fantastic, so I just put some spf on without needing any other moisturiser.
It was quite a strange feeling when it had dried down, my face felt quite cool and really refreshed like I hadn't even taken the mask off. In fact, I had to keep feeling that my face was actually dry as the sensation was as if I still had a layer of moisture.
 
I really can't recommend this mask enough! Apart from the 111Skin mask, I've never had such amazing instantaneous results from a mask.
It would be a fantastic mask to use before a special occasion (as long as you give enough time for it to dry down).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Skincare Routine - May

Flower Beauty ~ Light Illusion Foundation ~ First Impressions

Thyme Out Review