Sea Kelp Eye Sheet Mask

The Crème Shop - Sea Kelp Eye Mask Sheet



I've been buying sheet masks up when I see them for sale around the one pound mark because I like having a lot of sheets in my stash.  Most of them have been just so-so with their results, but that's generally okay as I just love the whole ritual of sheet-masking. Relaxing for up to an hour with a cooling and soothing mask (that I'm hopefully not having to adjust every couple of minutes), watching some TV, then taking off the mask and letting the essence soak in before I finish off my nightly skincare routine. I sheet-mask 2-3 times a week. I think it may just be my most favourite part of my skin care routine.

I saw these eye sheet masks in T.K Maxx (a box of 3 for £4.99) and I grabbed them right away. I only wish I'd bought a couple of packs now!

Image result for creme shop sea kelp eye mask

As you can see the mask is shaped like a fancy masquerade mask. The fit was actually pretty big and it covers all around the eye area, some of the forehead and the top of the cheeks and nose.
 
Claims:
Targets dry skin and dull skin, crow's feet and deep and fine wrinkles.
Some big claims there!
 
The essence was runny, but not annoyingly so and there was a faint scent, but nothing I could really pinpoint.
 
Ingredients:
Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Carbomer, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract (wakame seaweed), Potassium Hydroxide, Adenosine, Fragrance, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract.
 
Time left on:
60 minutes (for the duration of one episode of K-Drama Man to Man!!)
 
Skin felt like afterwards:
Didn't take too long for the essence to soak into my skin after I'd taken the mask off.
 
Skin looked like afterwards:
Wow! I only wished I'd taken a photo. I wasn't really expecting too much after most of the masks I've used had very little results other than a restful and enjoyable experience. But this was quite an astonishing result! My eyes looked like those of a twenty year olds! The skin where the mask had been was really bright and tightened and my eye area looked particularly refreshed, tightened, bright and smooth.
Sadly, the effects didn't last until the next day after a particularly bad and interrupted night's sleep. But next time I'll try and find time to wear one of these masks in the morning so my face shows the benefits during the day and not while I'm sleeping!
 
Essence left in pack:
Not as much as there usually is, but there was enough to semi-soak a couple of my Skinfood tissues (that I use as patch masks) which I wore under my eyes the next morning to try and get back the amazing results from the night before.
 
Where to buy:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Skincare Routine - May

Flower Beauty ~ Light Illusion Foundation ~ First Impressions

Thyme Out Review